A brase love story!

Leo's POV:

I woke up this morning and found chase and Bree asleep in his capsule in eachothers arms. I had to take a picture of this. Oh wait my phone is still upstairs in the flower vase. It must have been recording all night. I have to go see what happened last night! I Quietly walked upstairs to go get my phone. Adams still asleep, as always. It is only 8:15am he won't be up till atleast 11:00am. But the love birds will be up any minute so I have to act fast. As soon as I got upstairs I grabbed my phone and watched the video. A couple min. Later. I finished watching the video. Then I quietly said to myself "wow I have to send this to my mom and big D!" When they know that the love birds are finally together they are going to flip. But in a good way. Oh I better hit send cause I think I hear someone coming. I hit send and put my phone in my pocket. A second later Bree and Chase came upstairs hand in hand. I smirked at them.

Bree: Leo, why are you making that face?

Leo: oh nothing. The real question is what's up with you to?

I motioned towards their hands.

Chase: nothing, can't we hold hands? You do know it is a free country.

Leo: uh huh. Sure. That's why you guys are holding hands.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal. Bree and Chase followed. Chase pulled out the eggs, milk, and a pan. And Bree sat down at the counter.

Chase: hey Bree, how do u like your eggs?

Bree: scrambled. :)

Chase: cool, me to. :)

Leo: of course you do.

Bree: what is that supposed to mean?

Leo: I was just saying that you guys like all the same things, food, movies, music, each other.
I mumbled the last part. But I have a feeling they heard it though. Cause they looked at each other before going back to what they were doing.

Bree: Leo, I don't know what your talking about. Why would u say something like that? We are practically brother and sister, we'll not really, but we were raised to be. You know what I need to go for a walk. Bye!

Chase: hey wait up I'm coming with you. Just let me put the stuff away.

He put the eggs, milk, and frying pan away then left with Bree.

Bree's POV:

I have a feeling leo knows something. He was acting strange. Stranger than usual. I kept ranting on and on so I decided to just go for a walk. Chase came with me. We walked around the block and talked. We were holding hands as usual.

Bree: I think he knows something, do u think he was upstairs while we were talking? Wait didn't Douglas say something yesterday morning. I think he said look the love birds are awake or something. Oh my gosh, what if they know about us and don't want us to be together! If they do that I am going to flip!

Chase stopped walking and kissed me to get me to stop.

Bree: well that stopped my ranting. :)

Chase: yeah. :) want to go home now?

Bree: I do, but I don't want to see leo. He is just gonna say stuff.

Chase: then why don't we just avoid him for the rest of the day. :)

Bree: wait I just got a text from Leo. It's a video. He said he sent this to Tasha, davenport and Douglas.

After we watched the video we were both in shock.