A brase love story!

Chase's POV:

I wake up to nobody cuddling into my chest. I sit up and smile cause I see Bree in the outfit I brought her, curling her hair in the bathroom. I look at the clock to see it is 9:45am and I stand up and walk over to my suit case to grab my clothes. I find my clothes then walk to the bathroom and kiss Bree on the cheek. She smiles and turns off her curling iron, sits it on the counter then turns to face me. She smiles then gives me a hug. I smile again and return the hug. I kiss the top of her head.

Chase: I see you are ready to go.

Bree: yup! :) I see you are about to get ready to go.

Chase: yup! Then we can head downstairs and to the roller coasters. :)

Bree lifted her head, smiled and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. We pull away and smile.

Chase: I think I should get ready so I can get you to those roller coasters. :)

Bree: ok! Luv you, see you in a few minutes. :)

Chase: ok. :) luv you to!

And with that she walked out of the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I laugh then smile as I start changing. I change into some white shorts, a light blue t-shirt, and some white high tops. I come out and Bree is out of sight. She is most likely going to scare me again. I look around the room one last time before sitting on the bed just waiting to be scared to death, then get a kiss. Out of no where Bree just super speeds into my lap. I screamed a little bit.

Bree: hello handsome! :)

Chase: ok you need to stop doing that, I haven't scared you once yet.

Bree: aww is whittle chased sad. :(

Chase: a little, but a kiss would make it up.

Bree smiled then nodded. She placed her soft lips onto mine and we kissed for about 2 minutes. But like all humans we have to eventually come up for air. We pull away and she leans her forehead against mine and smiles.

Bree: so, which roller coaster is first?

All I can do is laugh at her cuteness. And smile.

Chase: well why don't we go look around and you can pick. :)

Bree: ok. :) but you have to give me a ride.

Chase: a piggy back ride?

Bree: yes silly. :)

Chase: ok. :)

She hops off my lap and stands on the bed as I stand up. She gets on my back then kisses my cheek.

Bree: ok let's go! :)

I walk over to the table, grab my wallet, hotel key, and my sunglasses. Then with Bree still on my back I walk out of the room and into the elevator. Once we get to the first floor I run out the hotel doors with Bree laughing on my back and people looking at us like we are crazy. But who cares about them, I have my beautiful girl here with me in Disney land and I couldn't be happier. :) i tilt my head a little bit to see Bree smiling so big and her eyes are sparkling in a sun light.

Tonight there are these AMAZING fireworks going on and we can see them from the balcony in our hotel room. I am planning a romantic dinner on the balcony also. :) it will be perfect. We road almost all of the roller coasters. It is now 8:15pm. We have been here since 10am. But it has been amazing. Now to have Bree change into a dress I have hidden in our room and to have our romantic dinner while we watch the fireworks. We get into the hotel room and I tell Bree that I have a surprise. She gives me a quick peck and says she will be in the shower and getting ready. I set the red dress I brought her on the bathroom counter while she runs out of the room to go get a bucket of ice. She comes back a couple minutes later, hands me the ice, then goes into the shower. I go under the bed and grab a suitcase I snuck in last night when Bree was asleep. Inside is a bag full of rose petals, a box of chocolate, a diamond bracelet and I rose. I know this might seem a little bit much for only our 2 week anniversary but I love her a lot and I want her to have the best night ever. We'll at least until our 1st and 2nd month anniversaries and so on. I set everything up then call this restaurant I paid double, you know since they don't deliver, to bring us the food. Once they get here I place the food on a table on the balcony. I light the candles I set up. I sit in one of the chairs and wait. I closed the curtains so she wouldn't see the set up. I hear her open the bathroom door and walk into the room.