A brase love story!

Bree's POV:

This morning I woke up next to chase. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly but not to tight. I didn't want to wake him up since it was only 7:45am, so I just played subway surfers on my phone for a little bit. About 15 minutes later chase woke up and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Bree: morning sleepy head.

Chase: morning beautiful, how'd you sleep? Did u have a nightmare last night?

Bree: I told you I don't get them when I sleep in your arms. :) you must be like a good luck charm or something. :)

I locked my phone and gave him a quick peck on the lips before cuddling up into his chest.

Chase: I guess so. Why don't I go make you some breakfast? What would you like?

Bree: um... Pancakes. And use your special ingredient please. :)

Chase: as you wish my queen. :)

I laugh at chase then lift my head up and kiss his cheek then lay my head back down on his chest.

Bree: so... Pancake time? :)

Chase: pancake time. :)

We both stand up. I grab chases hand and run out of the room, and into the hallway. No one else is awake yet. I stop walking and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

Bree: what if we get everyone out of the house for a couple days, you know finally get some alone time. Sure we were alone yesterday but I want it to be just you and me. :) what do you say chase?

Chase: I would love that but how would we get them all out of the house?

Bree: well we could think of ideas while eating pancakes. :)

Chase: good plan. :)

Bree: then get cooking or the cook doesn't get a kiss.

Chase: pancakes coming right up! :)

And with that he ran out of the hallway and into the kitchen. All I can do is smile and laugh. I walk into the kitchen to see chase pulling out the ingredients and everything else he needs to make pancakes. I sit on the counter next to chase.

Chase: so, what would we do if we get them out of the house?

Bree: well, we could do what ever we want. Cuddle, movies, swim . wait, I just realized that we haven't gone out on a date yet? and we have been dating for almost 2 weeks already. Maybe we should go some where while they are gone. What do u think?

Chase: I think that's amazing. And I think we should go somewhere. It would be our 2 week anniversary. How about I surprise you? You know a romantic gesture or something like that. :)

Bree: awww. You are so sweet. Ok. You deal with that and I will figure out a way to get them out of the house. Oh I got it! We have Jannelle talk to leo about taking a trip to the beach this weekend with Adam and Caitlin and Tasha, Donald, and Douglas will have to go cause you know how much they love the beach. And I pretend I'm sick and you say you will stay here and take care of me. :)

Chase: wow. And I thought I was the genius! That's a great plan. Why don't you text Jannelle right now? The pancakes should be done by the time your done texting her.

Bree: ok. :)

I hop off the counter and give chase a quick peck on the cheek before plopping on the couch with my phone.

texting conversation...

(B= Bree. J= Jannelle.)

B: hey Jannelle! I have a small favor to ask for.