A brase love story!

Bree's POV:

I am really confused. Chase just passed the house. Where are we going? Wait he said he already packed our clothes. Is he taking us to the date right now?

Bree: chase, where are we going?

Chase: well, I can't tell you the exact location but I can tell you that we are heading to the date right now. And it is a two hour drive so you might want to get comfy and look in the glove compartment. I also brought you a blanket if you get cold. It is behind your seat. :)

Bree: aw you are so sweet. Wait what's in the glove compartment?

Chase: just a little something for the pretty lady. :)

I blush a little bit and giggle. I open the glove compartment to find three things. A pack of color pencils, a sketch pad, and a little box with two necklaces inside. Each have half a heart. One with a C on it and a B on the other. Aw. :)

Bree: you are so sweet. :) but you do know I haven't drawn a picture in like 3 years right?

Chase: well, it is always fun to draw. Plus I didn't know what else you could do in the car That wouldn't you know get the car messy.

Bree: trust me I won't get your precious car messy. And how could I? I have nothing to get it messy with.

Chase: true. :)

I put the C necklace on my neck and handed chase the B necklace. He put it on when we got to a stop light. I pulled out my sketch pad and color pencils. Right when I was about to draw something I got this sharp pain in my head and I yelled in pain. Chase pulled the car over on the side of the road.

Chase: Bree, what's wrong?

The pain stops.

Chase: Bree?

Bree: yeah.

Chase: what just happened?

Bree: i don't know. But maybe it was just a glitch or something.

Chase: I don't know Bree.

Bree: chase, I'm fine. :) let's just go to this mystery date. :)

Chase: ok, but if it happens again I am taking you back home.

Bree: ok. Now let's go!!!!! :D

Chase laughs, smiles and starts heading towards this mystery destination. I saw this image of chase and I when he was calming me down in the lab, I was in his arms on the couch. That was the night before we got together. How did I see that? Did I unlock another ability? I unlocked one two weeks ago too, the healing ability. But what is this one? Idk. But I don't like it, it makes my head hurt. I start drawing the image that I saw. When I am finished I hold it up to show chase.

Bree: chase look! :)

Chase: wow! That is really good! :) how did you draw every single detail?

Bree: well, when I got that pain in my head I saw this image.

Chase: really? That sounds like a vision. After a while they are not supposed to be painful. Why didn't you tell me?

Bree: cool. Well I didn't want to worry you, cause what if it was something bad.

Chase: idk. But I see something good. Read that sign that is coming up. :)

I look over to see a sign that says... DISNEY LAND! :D oh my gosh I have always wanted to go there!!!!!!!!!!

Bree: WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY LAND! :D

Chase: yes. :)

Bree: thank you! I love you so much! :)