Clothes shopping

Bree's POV:

So today we are going shopping for new school clothes. Adam doesn't need them, you

know since he is already graduated. Lucky duck. Tasha, Leo, chase, and I hop into the car and drive to the mall. When we arrive we agree that Tasha will help Leo and chase and I will help each other then when we are finished shopping we meet up at the food court. We go our separate ways and start shopping. Chase has his arm draped around my shoulders. He kisses the top of my head then looks down at me, we are still walking.

Chase: why don't we get your clothes first? Where do you want to go?

Bree: really? Ok, um... Forever 21 and auropostal I guess.

Chase: cool, look they are both right there.

Bree: I know. I come to the mall.

He chuckles at my comment. He stops walking, stands in front of me, places my hands into his, takes a step closer to me and smiles. I smile back.

Chase: you know, you are really beautiful.

Bree: thank you, and your really handsome.

Chase: thank you, and I was wondering if you would if you could promise me something.

Bree: of course.

Chase: Will you promise me that, while we are here we check out tech town? I heard

they have two job openings.

I laugh at his cuteness. I take another step closer to him and smile, he smiles back.

Bree: sure, but you have to promise me something... You have to promise me, that on the last day of summer we spend it together, alone. Then on the first day of school we walk in there, be a couple and ignore what ever negativity we get. We just tell everyone we were adopted and end of story.

Chase: I promise. Now let's get our clothes and go talk to that manager.

I smile and kiss him real quick, when we pull apart we intertwine our fingers and then go off to buy our new school clothes.

*skip the shopping and now they are at tech town...*

Sorry, the next chapter will be when they are in tech town, I am super tired and can't write anymore. Tomorrow I will write more I promise! 😘 love you! 😍😘😍😘