A brase love story!

Bree's POV:

Oh my gosh! Why is Ethan here? I wish he had never came back into my life. As soon as I saw Ethan I squeezed chases hand hard but not to hard so I wouldn't hurt him.

Chase: Bree what's wrong?

Bree: chase we should go to a different restaurant. Cause... Ethan's here.

Chase: where? I don't see him.

Bree: he's over there.

I pointed over where he was.

Chase: guys we should go to another restaurant, cause Ethan's here.

Douglas: yeah we should go before he notices were here.

Donald: yeah I agree let's go.

We were walking out the door when someone grabbed my free hand and pulled me back. (Chase and I were still holding hands) I turned around to see Ethan. I tried to pull my hand away but he has a very tough grip.

Bree: Ethan, let go of my hand right now! Your hurting me! let go!

Chase: Ethan I am warning you u have 2 seconds to let go of Bree and run!

Ethan: I will let go if Bree apologizes for punching me in the face last night.

Bree: fine I'm sorry that you are a jerk with anger issues! Now LET GO OF MY HA-

Before I could finish yelling at Ethan he punched me in the face. I fell back into chase and Adam. I knew what was going to happen next, spike would hand me to Adam and go beat the living crap out of Ethan. And that happened, just like that. It took leo, Donald, and Douglas to get chase/spike off of Ethan. A couple minutes after they got him off of Ethan chase came back. We were in the limo (davenport said he wanted a limo instead of a convertible cause he could fit his whole face on it.) but chase flipped when he saw my face. He pulled me into his lap and held me in his arms all the way home. Which I didn't mind. As soon as we got home chase brought me into the lab, grabbed a first aid kit and cleaned up my face. I kept telling him I was fine but he said it wasn't.

Bree: thank you chase i am fine now. You didn't know he would punch me. I'm ok chase. And Its also not your fault spike got out it's Ethan's. I will be fine. But more importantly let's get that cut on your cheek cleaned up. He must have got you pretty good.

I picked up a tissue and wiped the little bit of blood of his face and kissed his cheek where he got hurt.

Chase: thank you Bree. I just feel bad cause u had to watch me, well spike beat the crap out of someone. I don't like turning into spike when your around. You could get hurt. Did spike hurt you?

Bree: no spike didn't hurt me. And again spike only came out cause you got mad cause Ethan hurt me. If I had a commando app and that was you who got punched by Ethan I would have beat him up to. I would do anything to keep you safe. You know what we need to clear our minds, it has been a very long day. Why don't we go for a swim?

Chase: you would do that? Wow. And I want you to know that I would do anything to keep you safe to. I love you. And I think that's a great idea.

Bree: yes I would. I love you to. :) yay! But before we go swimming I am going to fix up my face.

Chase: :) why? Your still beautiful even though you have a black eye and a broken nose. :)

Bree: thank you, but I won't be able to swim with my nose broken. So u go put your swim suit on and I will meet you upstairs. Wait before you do that we are going to fix that cut.

Chase: ok u can fix my cut if I get a kiss first.

Bree: deal. :)

I put my hand over his cheek where he had the cut and I kissed him. When I moved my hand and the cut was gone.

Bree: chase! The cut is gone! I think I unlocked another hidden ability. Let me try it on me.

I put my hand over my face where I was hurt and a few seconds later my face was healed! :D

Chase: Bree that's amazing! We have to tell mr. davenport!

Bree: no not right now! I want to go swimming! Pwease chasey.

I made puppy dog eyes and put out my bottom lip. He has never won when I did that, ever! Haha!

Chase: ok fine. :) let's go change. :)

Bree: ok. Let's go. :)

I grabbed his hand and super sped us upstairs and put him in his dressing room and I went to mine.

I quickly changed into my bikini. It is black with white stripes. Then I put on my white flip flops. A couple minutes later I went to knock on chases door. When I knocked I jumped on the ceiling and waited for him to come out. When he came out I jumped off the ceiling and onto his back and kissed his cheek.

Chase: oh my gosh! Don't do that, you almost scared me to death!

Bree: well I hope not. I don't know what I would do with out you. Now TO THE POOL!

We laughed.

Chase: me neither. :) the pool we shall go!

As soon as we got to the pool, which is on the roof but it is in this room made of unbreakable glass. Like the kind our capsules are made of. We took off our sandals then intertwined our fingers and jumped in together. As soon as we got above water I threw my hands around chases neck and he put his arms around my waist. We kissed for what felt like it forever. We pulled away for air and I leaned my forehead against his and said "I love you so much!"

Chase: I love you so much more!

Then we kissed again. While we were kissing he decided he would tickle me and he knows I'm super ticklish! I decided to mess with him and fall under water and swim up behind him to scare him. Again. He didn't expect it at all. I swam up behind him and flipped him. Then went a couple inches away. When he came up he looked around in confusion.

Bree: what's wrong chase?

I said while smirking at him.

Chase: oh your gonna get it. But first I'm going to get a drink of water.

He got out of the pool got a drink of water then jumped into the pool right next to Bree and swam up and pulled her into another kiss.

Bree: why don't we go watch a movie? I'm getting a little cold.

Chase: good idea. But first I want a hug.

He pulled me into a hug and then I realized that he was so warm.

Bree: how are you so warm?

Chase: i don't know. I guess it you just love being in my arms.

Bree: I guess so. :) now can we please go change and then watch a movie? I would really like to get back to cuddling with you! :)

Chase: yup! Let's go!

We went inside and changed into some dry clothes. Then we cuddled up next to each other on the bed in my room cause leo and Adam were on the one in the lab and Donald and Douglas were on the one in the living room. Tasha was out with her book club tonight. We decided to watch the spongebob movie. I guess we are a little childish but that's ok. :) we ended up falling asleep like that In each other's arms during the movie.