The winter dance

~Saturday Night~
(Senior year, they have been dating for two years now)
Bree's POV:

Tonight is the winter dance. Chase asked me to the dance last week, and of course it was romantic so of course I said yes! I went to the mall yesterday and bought a gorgeous blue dress. After I finish getting ready I look at the full length mirror in the bathroom and smile. Then I walk out of the bathroom and walk into mine and chases bedroom and look for my white purse. (We just moved my things into his room and now it's our room. Haha) Where is it?'I think to myself as I look around the room. Then I hear someone walk into the room. I smile and turn around to see chase, in a shirt the same color of my dress.

Chase: wow, you look gorgeous Bree.

Bree: thanx sweetie. You look amazing. Love the color of the shirt by the way. Did u take a sneak peek at my dress little one?

Chase: maybe?

I just laugh and walk over to him and his cheek. He smiles, i smile back.

Bree: hey babe, have you seen my white purse?

Chase: that one? *he says as he points over at the bedroom door handle*

Bree: yeah, that one. Oopsie?

He laughs as he realizes that I said what he said on the day we went to the beach and we also had a mission and then the RV got towed. Haha.

-------

When we got to the dance, we took pictures and danced. It was amazing, but little did I know that chase had something planned. While we were dancing chase stopped dancing and said "close your eyes." I smiled and closed my eyes. A few seconds later he said "ok, you can open your eyes now." I open my eyes to see chase on one knee holding a ring in his hand. Oh my gosh! I feel my eyes start to tear up. Everyone stops dancing and looks over to us, I hear gasps and awes all around me. I smile as a tear runs down chases face.

Chase: Bree, I've loved you since I was 13 years old. I never thought that you would love me the way I loved you, but you did. That day when we kissed and became a couple I knew I wanted- no, I needed to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you more than my own life. So what I guess I'm trying to say is Bree Marie Davenport, will you marry me?

Bree: yes! a million times yes!

He smiles so big, stands up, and places the ring on my finger. I place my hands on his cheeks and kiss him passionately. We hear everyone clapping and awning. I smile at that. We pull away and smile. My arms snake themselves around his neck and his go to my waist.

Bree: so I guess we have a wedding to plan?

He laughs a little and nods.

Chase: yes, yes we do.

I smile and kiss him again as a slow song comes on. This is one of the best nights of my life! ❤️

So so so so sorry I haven't updated in like 2 months. But did u guys expect this? I bet you didn't but yay! Lol. So this story is going to end soon sadly. But love you all. ❤️ I'll update in a little while, hopefully.