A brase love story!

(A/N: they are on summer vacation so the don't have school right now. Sorry forgot to mention that. :/ I will mention Robin Williams in this chapter because he was an amazing person and I am deviated that he killed himself. :'( RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS. :'( )

Chases POV:

This morning I woke up next to Bree in her bed. She was all snuggled up into my chest. She is so adorable when she sleeps. We must have fallen asleep during the movie last night. You know I sorta like laying down better than standing. Maybe the genius davenport brothers could update our chips so we won't need capsules anymore. Cause i really like waking up next to Bree everyday. Wow it is almost 10:00am, we usually wake up at about 8:00am. Lol. I have the perfect way to wake Bree awake. I am going to kiss her awake like she did to me a couple days ago. I kissed her soft lips and when I was about to pull away I felt her kissing back. About a minute later we pulled apart and smiled

Bree: I see you used my wake up method. :) you know I think I just want to lay here and snuggle with you all day. Maybe have a movie/snuggle/lazy day. What do u say?

Chase: that is a wonderful way to spend the day. And I was thinking that later today we talk to mr.davenport about him and Douglas upgrading our chips so we don't need our capsules anymore and we can have our own rooms. Cause I like waking up to the beautiful, amazing, and wonderful lady right here. :) what do u say?

Bree: perfect. :) cause I also like waking up to this handsome,*kiss* amazing, *kiss* strong *kiss* intelligent gentleman right here. :)

Chase: what is up with all the kisses? Not that I don't love them. I really do.

Bree: can't I kiss my boyfriend? I just want to enjoy this amazing, romantic, lazy day with you. :) So Now let's find a movie.

Chase: I want to enjoy this day to. :) and i can turn on a movie if you hand me the remote please. :)

Bree: ok. But You get to pick the first movie, cause if I pick it is going to be a romantic movie. I know you will watch it but you did come up with the new sleeping arrangement idea. So here you go. :)

She handed chase the remote and then snuggled back up into his chest as he put his arm around her. They smiled at each other then went back to looking at the tv.

Bree: wait what about breakfast? Maybe we should eat first.

Bree tried to get up but chase pulled her on top of him. And smiled.

Bree: yes chase? Is there something you need?

Chase: yes. Please don't go. I thought we were going to just lay I'm bed and watch movies.

Bree: well we have to eat. I will be gone only for a minute.

Chase: ok. But hurry back. I really want to snuggle with you. :)

Bree: ok. :) see you in a sec.

Bree super sped out of the room and came back a minute later with a mcdonalds bag and two drinks.

Bree: did you think I was going to cook? I got your favorite. :) a hash brown and a lemonade. :) I got the same. Cause you know it's my favorite to. :) you know I think we were made for each other cause we like almost ALL the same things.

Bree said while walking and hopping back into bed next to chase. She handed him his food and drink.

Chase: thank you beautiful. :) and I know we were made for each other. :) your the only one I will ever love ever. I love you. :)

I kissed her cheek then put my straw in my cup and took a sip. I noticed she was blushing. I just smiled and pulled her closer.

Bree: I love you to. You know you are very romantic right?

Chase: I believe you have told me that before. :)

She put her straw in her cup and took a drink then took a bite of her hash brown I did the same. After we finished eating we turned on chucky. I turned It on so Bree would get scared and snuggle with me even more than she was which was hard since our bodies were so close together. At one point she jumped into my lap when chucky jumped into camrea view out of no where. Then we watched the help, her choice. She was crying in the end. I have to admit its an amazing movie. Then we watched a couple other movies. Finally we watched jumangi in honor of Robin Williams. I was shocked when I found out that he committed suicide. I think we all were. R.I.P. Robin Williams. When we finished jumangi it was about 8:30pm we took a 1hour break to stretch out legs and eat dinner. No one really bothered us today, onlf Tasha and Donald when they were checking on us to make sure we were ok and when Douglas came in making sure we were alive. That's when we asked Douglas if he and do all could upgrade our chips, and he said yes! Today has been amazing. :)

Chase: so little one did you have fun today? I know i did. :)

Bree: today was amazing! I got to snuggle with you all day and be lazy! And add a bonus we won't need capsules any more! Yes!

We laughed.

Chase: yeah same here. :) want to go to sleep now? I'm exhausted, which is weird cause all we did is lay In bed and watch movies.

Bree: yeah me to. Weird huh, oh well. :) But I want a goodnight kiss first. :)

Chase: don't mind if I do. :)

Chase kissed Bree which turned into a small make out session before falling asleep in each others arms with smiles on their faces.

(A/N: nothing like "that" happened. Just kissing. No extra stuff. Another chapter will be up soon! :)