A brase love story!

Chase's POV:

This morning I woke up and Bree wasn't in bed, I got a little worried then I heard someone in the kitchen. I got out of bed and slowly walked towards the kitchen, I stopped in the hallway by the kitchen and peeked around the corner. Bree was making eggs and bacon. And she was singing, i have heard her sing before but only when we were acting crazy and not really singing more like making fun of famous singers. I walked up and hugged her from behind And kissed her cheek.

Chase: good morning beautiful. :) you have an amazing voice Bree, why did you not tell me about your voice?

Bree: good morning handsome. Thank you, and I thought you knew about it. I know your great at the guitar.

Chase: welcome. And no I didn't know. But I do now. And I wouldn't say great I would say good. And by the way those eggs smell amazing. :)

Bree: I say your great. Well if u want some you have to let go of me so I can put them on a plate for you.

Chase: ok.

I kissed her cheek again and then walked to the dining room table and sat down. A couple minutes later Bree came and with two plates of food and then went back and grabbed two cups of orange juice. She sat next to me and we ate and talked about her singing and my guitar playing.

Bree: chase, do u know how to sing?

Chase: a little.

Bree: can you sing to me?

Chase: after breakfast I can. :)

Bree: yay! :)

Chase: what song?

Bree: umm... Love you like a love song by Selena Gomez.

Chase: I love that song. :) its in my playlist actually. I know this is cheesy but every time I listen to it I think of you. :)

Bree: it's not cheesy it's romantic. Maybe a little cheesy but all the best relationships are cheesy. :)

Chase: true. :)

Bree: you done yet?

Chase: almost. I just have to finish my glass of orange juice.

Bree: ok. ok... You done yet?

Chase: you really want me to sing to you don't you?

Bree: maybe.

Chase: ok one second.

I chugged the rest of my orange juice and grabbed Bree's hand and sat her down on the couch. Then I ran over to the stairs, grabbed my guitar and brought it over to the couch and sat next to Bree. I took a deep breath and started playing the chords on my guitar. Then I started singing.

(A/N: In the song I changed the word boy to the word girl since chase is singing to Bree)

[Verse 1]
It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold, miracle, lyrical
You saved my life again
And I want you to know baby

[Chorus]
I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat