Visions and gun shots

Chases POV:

So after we finished shopping we placed our stuff in the car and told Tasha and Leo that we are looking for jobs, and we will be home later. She told us ok and left with Leo. We walk back inside the mall and start walking in the direction of tech town. Suddenly Bree drops to the ground clenching her head wincing in pain. She is having another vision. She hasn't had one of those since the drive up to disney land. After a few seconds her vision stops. I bend down next to her and help her up and hug her tightly.

Bree: chase, you need to move, now.

Chase: why?

Bree: just move over to that table and get down. I'll be there in a minute. Go.

She kisses me one more time before pushing me towards the tables. I see she runs over to a woman who has two little kids with her and tells them to get out of the mall now, bionic hearing. They do what she says and she gets everyone that she could out before these men in black masks and black clothing come in yelling at everyone and telling them to get out now. I see Bree running over to me. She ducks down next to me and I wrap my arms around her.

Chase: why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you get more people out.

Bree: that's just the thing, if I didn't make you go over here... You wouldn't come out of here alive. I would.

Tears start falling from her eyes. I tighten my grasp on her a little bit and kiss the top of her head and tell her everything will be alright. Out of the corner of my eye I see the men coming up the stairs and going into a game store.

Chase: Bree, now is our chance. When I say go we both run down the stairs and into one of the empty stores ok? and remember if something happens you have the healing ability remember?

Bree: ok. Yeah I remember.

I kiss her one more time then count to three. When I get to three we run done the stairs and to an empty clothes store and hide behind the counter.

Bree: now what?

Chase: now we call the cops.

I called the police and told them everything that happened and where we were. They said their on their way. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming into the store.

Robber #1: I could I have sworn I heard whispering coming from in hear.

Robber #2: yeah, let's check behind the counter.

Uh oh... I tell Bree to stay here, kiss her one more time then jump over the counter and start fighting the guys. One of the guys pulls out a knife and I kick it out of his hand and knock him out. One down one to go. The second guy pulls out a gun, I grab his arm and bullets shoot everywhere, one took out the security camera. One hit the guy in the chest, and another bounced off a metal beam and well... Hit me in my stomach. I flew down to the ground. Bree came out from behind the counter and ran over to me, tears running down her face.

Bree: oh my gosh. Chase... This wasn't supposed to happen.

It was like 3 seconds after she finished talking before I passed out.

Bree's POV:

Oh my gosh! Chase is shot! What do I do!!!! Wait! I can use my healing ability! I scan the area real quick to make sure their is no one around, the camera is busted so they can't see anything. I place my hands over his wound and a few seconds later his wound is healed. He wakes up a few seconds later.

Chase: Bree, are you ok? What happened?

Bree: I saved you. Your going to be ok.

I hug him tightly in my arms. Police come running through the mall doors, luckily the healing ability made all the blood disappear. We told the police that chase fell down while trying to take him down. He managed to take down the one guy but the other guy shot his gun a bunch of times and the bullets bounced and hit him. The police called chase a hero. And me to for getting the people out in time. Luckily they didn't question how I knew they were coming. So after everything was settled chase and I went home. Since they took the car, we just walked, the mall is like only a mile away from the house anyways.

Chase: Bree, I never got to thank you for saving me. Thank you.

Bree: you don't have to thank me, your the love of my life I would always save you. No matter the risk.

Chase: I would do the same. I love you more than anything.

Bree: and I love you more than anything to.

We kiss really quick then walk all the way back home. When we get home everyone runs up to us hugs us and asks if we are ok. They say they saw what happened on the news. We tell them everything that happened. After that we watched a movie and went to bed. Chase and I climb into his bed, I cuddle into his arms, and kiss him real quick before falling asleep.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY SO FAR! I AM TRYING TO UPDATE MY STORYS AS SOON AS I CAN BUT IT IS KINDA HARD WHEN YOU HAVE SCHOOL. BUT I AM DOING MY BEST, LOVE YOU GUYS! IF YOU DONT MIND FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I AM GOING TO SKIP TO THEIR 8 MONTH ANNIVERSARY! What do you say? 😍❤️😘