1. - jeno

『 cause I, I know how to make the devil cry
break 'em down, looking in my eyes
that's what I'm doing here tonight
every time I come around
'nother bad boy down" 』
—bad boy red velvet

『 cause I, I know how to make the devil crybreak 'em down, looking in my eyesthat's what I'm doing here tonightevery time I come around'nother bad boy down" 』—bad boy red velvet

Most of Jeno's friends would agree that out of all of them, he's living his best life.

1. He instantly got a hot famous actress of a girlfriend. 2. He's in a well-known kpop group. 3. He's handsome. 4. Smart, athletic, and talented.

But for some reason, he was frankly unhappy with his life. Some people didn't understand the 'inbetweens' that was going on.

Jeno indeed does have a perfect girlfriend. Nam Min Seo, or she's better known as Hana. Hana did nothing but drag Jeno around everywhere. She made sure to take pictures when they were out and she'd post it right away on every social media platform. Hana also made sure that they'd do PDA so everyone can see.

They were deemed to be the 'power couple' of the industry. Jeno was especially surprised that his management allowed this relationship. SM preached them as a couple right away because she brought a huge amount of food publicity.

In the beginning, they were the ideal couple, and everyone loved them. Except for Jeno.

They barely fought, he had a good-looking girlfriend, he's never alone. But why was he so unhappy?

Jeno did love her. He did try so hard to win her heart. But when they finally started dating, there were too many expectations.

Every Sunday night they had to have date nights and be photographed. Whenever she's out of town, Jeno had to visit her and be photographed. Whenever Jeno was out of town, she'd have to send him gifts and flaunt it on every social networking.

All of that put a huge weight on his shoulders, and he was no longer enjoying this relationship. Maybe he just wanted to hang out with the boys. Other days he wanted to spend time alone.

Hana, on the other hand, loved the attention. She did claim that she loves Jeno, but she loves the idea of a perfect relationship more.

And today Jeno really felt like it was time. Time to finally part ways with her. After months of convincing his management, they actually agreed because their relationship started to affect his work ethic negatively.

Sunday afternoon, Jeno and Hana were eating out in a fancy restaurant. He was moreover playing around with his food because his stomach hurt from nervousness. Jeno couldn't believe that he was doing this.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Hana questioned, with a concerning look on her face. She cautiously looked around to see if there was anyone taking their pictures.

"I–I don't think I want to do this anymore," Jeno stuttered.

"Do what?" She tilted her head in a confused manner. "You don't like Sunday night dates?"

"No, like. I don't want to be in a relationship anymore."

And after Jeno blurted out his feelings, Hana laughed.

"What? Do you realize what you're saying?"

"Yes, Hana I do. I'm not happy. You're too high maintenance for me."

"What? You're talking out of your arse, Jeno!"

"See that's what I mean! You're too high maintenance to even say ass! Just say the word! ASS!"

"I don't get it. This is a perfect relationship."

"Yeah, it's too perfect for me. I feel suffocated, Hana!" Jeno yelled, which caused a lot of attention in the room. Hana quickly shot a death glare at him for him to quiet down.

"Stop yelling, Jeno. It's improper!" she whispered, then scoffed. "Okay, whatever. You're going to crawl back to me anyways. Pretty sure you're never going to find a girl as good as I am."

"You'll see, then. I'll find one next month! Or maybe next year!"

"Whatever you say, Jeno dear," Hana rolled her eyes, then stood up. "I'm leaving."

She put on her fur coat, grabbed her bag, then left the room. Everyone's eyes were on Jeno, and he could hear people whispering around him. He sighed heavily as he rubbed his temples. At this point, he didn't know if he regretted that decision or if he was relieved. But all he was thinking about was his pride and if he can find a better 'replacement' in just a month. Or even a week.