6. - jina

WARNING: if details about kissing/making out scenes make you uncomfortable, I advise you to skip it!!

『 i wanna be a good man, just for you
i gave the world, just for you
i changed everything, just for you
but i dunno me, who are you?
fake love — bts  』

『 i wanna be a good man, just for youi gave the world, just for youi changed everything, just for youbut i dunno me, who are you? fake love — bts  』

Sitting next to the sleeping boy, Jina sighed. Jeno's been knocked out for a few hours now, and Jina can't really do anything but take care of him. Whilst he was asleep, she would change the cold towel on his head every now and then, and then go back to watch k-drama on TV.

"You're so much better when you don't talk," Jina muttered while playing with Jeno's hair. He shifted his body a little which startled Jina because she thought he heard what she said.

Just sitting there and watching Jeno felt so comfortable. It felt nostalgic because Jina would be the only one taking care of Jeno when he was sick. His parents would work all day and come home late so her mom would urge her to take care of the poor boy. It's been 5 years since then, so this feeling was comforting.

Slowly opening his eyes, Jeno took a quick glance to see Jina running her hands through his hair and gently feeling his cheek with her cold hands to see if his temperature has gone down.

"Ah, you're still here?" Jeno whispered to her, surprised that she would still take care of him.

"Did you forget we're in my house?" she laughed a little, still playing with his hair.

"It's just that you were mad at me that's why. I thought you'd leave me on the ground."

"No, of course not. Even though I was mad, I still care about you. As a fake girlfriend and an old friend," she teased, which made Jeno's stomach twirl. Fake girlfriend. Old friend.

"Thank you," he admitted softly, hoping she didn't hear. But she genuinely smiled at the boy and he smiled back exposing his eye smile, which made both of their hearts drop. "I'm-I'm sorry for yelling at you, Jina."

Face heating up, Jina suddenly remembers what Jeno said before he fell asleep. Her heart started to beat faster than ever, and nervousness took over her body.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for ignoring you," she replied, ignoring the feeling inside of her. Jeno speaking softly made her feel intoxicated, and she could live off of this forever. The Jeno she's ever known only yelled and made fun of her, but this side of him was different.

"Can I be honest with you?" Jeno questioned, grabbing Jina's hand to fiddle with her fingers.

"Hmmm?" she replied, looking down at their hands interlacing with one another.

"I chose you as my fake girlfriend for a reason," Jeno confessed, fully aware of what he was saying. Jina looked confused, but he squeezed her hand a little tighter and proceeded with his confession anyways. "You were always something in the back of my mind. Like, when I left I thought I would never see you again. But I wanted to see you..."

"Mhmm."

"I wondered about you every now and then. You were a big part of my childhood, and you were the first girl I've ever... I don't know? Had a crush on?"

At this moment, Jina was taken aback completely. She wasn't expecting a full on confession from him but knowing this information made her heart and stomach dance inside of her. It's like a million butterflies swarming in her tummy and she was ready to explode.

"But I don't understand, Jeno? You dated and kissed a lot of girls back then," Jina tilted her head in confusion, "So why me?"

"To be honest, I dated them to get my mind off of you, but I broke up with them quickly because they weren't you..." he declared, rubbing the surface of Jina's thumb. He looked up into Jina's eyes with honesty, and it made her die.

Jeno, the childhood friend she had paid attention to her. And secretly loves her while hurting her at the same time.

"You know you hurt my feelings a lot, Jeno."

"Yeah, and I was selfish. I still am, but I'm not afraid to make a move anymore," he quickly sat up putting his hand onto her chin. "I was too afraid to be with you because what if I hurt you in the past by loving you then leaving you for my career? But now that I have you, I want you."

"Jeno—" she spoke softly, but then was interrupted by his soft lips. Jina froze for a bit, baffled about what just happened. But until her mind registered what was going on, she placed her hands on his cheeks and willingly started to kiss him back.

The kiss deepened as well as their feelings for one another. Suddenly, they both forgot about the bitterness they once felt for one another because their love was blinded by 'hate.'

Jina slowly pulled away from Jeno to breathe as he hungrily looked at her lips. She noticed he would look at her eyes, then her lips, back to her eyes which drove her absolutely crazy. Jina harshly leaned back into him as their lips crashed into one another.

The warmth of each other's bodies made Jeno forget that he was physically sick, and Jina didn't mind that. This kiss between them was needed for years, but now that the day has come, they only wanted more.

"Jeno," Jina whispered as she pulled away. He noticed her cheeks were flushed and that her hair that was in a half-up half-down do was a mess. Jeno poked her cheek as he smiled at her, leaving her love-struck by his cute gestures.

"Hm?"

"I'm going to get sick," she joked, cuddling into his strong arms.

"I'll be the one to take care of you then," he smiled with his eyes, leaving her giddy.