3. - jeno

『 don't you know imma,
naega neol ikkeuneun boss
don't you know imma,
naega neol umjigin player 』
boss nct u

『 don't you know imma,naega neol ikkeuneun boss don't you know imma, naega neol umjigin player 』—boss nct u

Jeno was quite ecstatic as soon as Jina agreed to fake date him. He would finally be free from Hana. Jeno also knew she would give in especially because he still had embarrassing pictures and videos of her. For some reason, he couldn't delete them because looking at the pictures and videos made him laugh.

After seeing her, Jina turned out to be extremely different. In middle school, she was just an average looking girl, but now she was taller, prettier, and had blonde hair. Jeno wasn't expecting her to change that much, but he guessed that's what happens when puberty hits.

Hana, on the other hand, could not stop following Jeno around. She would show up to the entertainment building just to see how he's doing, and wouldn't stop calling him. Even when he's asleep she would call. And he really wanted her to go away.

Jeno called up Jina to come over to the entertainment building after her school. She came there in her school uniform, and the security guards wouldn't let her in because they thought she was a fan.

"Jeno!" she called out past the guards. He had a fake smile plastered on his face, and she smiled back awkwardly.

"Yo, she's with me," he told the guards casually, and they let her pass. Everyone in the room was staring at them as they walked towards the elevator. They both knew they that were being talked about, and it was obvious that Jina looked uncomfortable.

"People here know you, stupid. Just relax," he whispered as they went up to the second floor. Before the elevator doors opened, Jeno grabbed her clammy hand and dragged her towards his work area, also known as the dance room.

Jeno suddenly went into panic mode as they were about to turn the corner, and he forcefully put his lips on Jina's. The girl was undeniably uncomfortable and she held her breath during the kiss. He noticed her face was turning red and that she kept her eyes open the whole time.

As soon as he pulled away, he shook his head in disappointment.

"Minus ten points," he said casually, and he felt a slap on his arm.

"What that for!?" she shouted but got shushed by Jeno.

"Surprise, baby," he smirked, but then looked around frantically. They heard the footsteps walk into the other direction, then he sighed heavily. "Thank god she's gone."

When the footsteps faded, an angry Jina started to punch his arm constantly.

"You're so disgusting! I hate you!" she yelled at the guy, continuously punching him harder and harder.

"Hey stop!" he grabbed her fist, and boy, she looked livid.

"You stole my first kiss, you dumb bitch! Give it back!"

"Your first kiss? Oh well," he shrugged. It's true, Jeno couldn't do anything about taking her first kiss. But, Jina was extremely angry. Jeno sighed and grabbed her wrist. She couldn't escape his tight grip, and so she gave up and he smoothly interlocked their fingers together as he dragged them towards the stairs.

They walked down the stairs hand in hand, and every time he would take a few glances at Jina, she had a deadly look in her eyes. He decided to take her to the nearest family restaurant. Jeno noticed that Jina would order the most expensive things on the menu, just because she was really mad at him. When the food arrived, Jina was silent and shot him a death glare every time she would catch him looking at her.

"Happy?" he teased and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm still really mad at you," she replied bluntly.

"There's nothing I can do to give you your first kiss back."

"Do you always do this, Jeno?" she questioned in a hostile tone.

"Do what?"

"Kiss girls, make them feel special, then break their hearts?" she snapped, which shocked Jeno.

"What? I never made you feel special. Plus, I can't break your heart if you don't feel for me like that."

"No, you player. I was implying to those girls in middle school."

He shrugged, "I guess. They appreciated the fact that they were with me and didn't really care that we broke up."

"Hmm, you know? You could've asked other girls to be your fake girlfriend, and they would enjoy this. So why me?"

"Because I know you wouldn't like me in that way. Besides, I knew you would've given in especially because I still have interesting content of you."

Jeno kept looking at how improper she was eating, which caused him to look away. He made a right decision in choosing Jina as his fake girlfriend, especially because he wouldn't want to be seen dating that in real life.

To him, girls can be pretty, but they all have a disgusting side. And Jeno found it strange how Jina's not girly at all. So when he saw her wearing skirts and makeup, Jeno was taken aback.

But as soon as she argues with him, it's just a reminder that she's still the same girl from his childhood. That explains why he would constantly bully her when she was younger because she would fight him back. If it was any other girl, they would cry, but Jina? She was barely a girl to Jeno.

yo please comment vote and share this fanfic w ur friends pls. i like the plot behind this story kekekeke it's exciting. anyways. jeno is fkejsiIiaioakdkekKRKEIEIWI he's such a playyyaaaa in this fic bit he's so cute at the same time???? don't understand