11. - jina

Jina couldn't give up on her dream

Jina couldn't give up on her dream. Not for him again. But of course at the same time, she didn't want to lose him.

"Jina, it's going to be okay," Jade attempted to comfort her as she broke down in the practice room crying. "I knew he wasn't trustworthy ever since you told me about his replacement scheme."

Jina didn't even know what to say, she was in so much shock. But she couldn't stop crying. One day before her debut. One day before she is going to prove to everyone that she is a star.

"You're really not helping her, Jade," Jungyeong muttered, as she put her arm around Jina's shoulders to comfort her. "Jina, you need to prove to him that you're better than him. You're strong."

"Jungyeong unnie is right, Jina unnie. You're a strong person and you've been through this all your life. Don't let him just damage you like that..." Janni spoke softly. Jina creaked a small smile at the youngest, knowing she was never this sweet to them.

"You're right guys. I just don't understand. Does he not love me?" Jina croaked, wiping her tears away.

"Don't think about that for now, Jina. You're going to be a star tomorrow," Jungyeong reassured, helping Jina stand up to practice their dance one more time. "Cmon let's go run through this dance one more time. Doing what you love is better than being with some rat."

The next day, Jina attempted to ignore everything Jeno related. She avoided walking in the halls where they could possibly run into one another. But that did not go well. Before going up on stage, Jeno appeared in her proximity.

"Good luck," Jeno snickered as he zoomed right by her, which made her a fuming ball of anger. She wanted to destroy everything around her, but she needed to focus. And that was performing.

They sped through their whole performance perfectly, despite the condition Jina was in. She couldn't mess up or she would be a fool. She'd be a fool in Jeno's eyes.

But, she didn't understand why she felt the necessity to compete with him. She didn't comprehend if she wanted to scream and cry, or continue to put up this facade that she was happy.

"I'm so proud of us!" Jina yelled, hugging her group members backstage. They were all surprised by her actions, but decided not to question it.

"I'm proud of you, Jina!" Jade exclaimed, squeezing her tighter. Her group members were most definitely very proud of her. Going through a heartbreak and performing on stage at the same time.

They all walked back to their makeup rooms to gather their things and leave. Jeno also had an upcoming debut with NCT, so she felt anxious that approaching his area would be completely unavoidable.

And she was right.

"Jeno! You decide to walk all proud knowing you broke unnie's heart?!" Janni outburst angrily. Jina froze in disbelief on what was happening at the moment. All the other NCT members had confused faces, while Jeno remained calm.

"What a psycho," Jungyeong muttered, pulling her girls away from the males.

"I never loved you anyways," Jeno smirked as he turned his back on everyone, which caused chaos in the whole backstage. Everyone was angry, even his group members.

Jina didn't know how to feel anymore. She didn't want to be dramatic. Instead, she encouraged her whole group to just walk away. Walk away from the scene.

After their debut, she was finally granted a break. Many supporters on all social media platforms flooded her mentions with compliments, memes, and love.

She grazed her finger down the screen revealing a shocking news article.

Hana and Jeno seen together at The Bay restaurant with a stunning view. Could it be possible that the dream visual couple are back together? Did he say goodbye to the rising star Ji Na?

Jina angrily threw her phone at the wall.

"I knew he didn't love me. I knew he only used me to replace her."