8. - jina

『 my baby don't like it
when you come around,
dangyeonhi neogachi
wiheomhan yeojareul 』
— baby don't like it nct 127

"Breaking news! NCT's Jeno and actress Hana are possibly back together! They were spot kissing at the—" the TV announced, but was shut down by Jina as she scoffed louder than usual

"What's wrong?" her mom cocked an eyebrow up. She noticed her daughter was in an incredibly bad mood.

"Jeno and Hana!" she mocked the TV announcer. She was so irritated by Jeno that he decided to play with her feelings for him to get back at his ex girlfriend.

The past few days felt like a lie to her.

She felt her phone buzzing in her pocket and the caller ID read 'Jeno.' Groaning, she declined the call and put her phone on silent mode so she wouldn't hear anything he had to say.

Though she felt a bit upset by the whole situation, all she wanted to do was distract herself from thinking about Jeno. Her friend, Cha Cha, came over and she sure deserved an explanation about what's going on between Jina and Jeno.

Her bestfriend was standing infront of the door pouting, with her arms crossed. Jina chuckled at her friend's cuteness, and they both sat on the couch watching whatever kdrama was on TV.

"So, Lee Jeno? Huh?" her bestfriend questioned, eager to know the details about her friend and an idol.

"What about us?" Jina shrugged, making it obvious that she was upset. Though she didn't really want to talk about him, her bestfriend should know about everything. As Cha Cha always said, "Bottling up your emotions is never good."

"I want to know everything! He's a dick! Why is he back with his ex girlfriend?" Cha Cha scolded. She was really angry that she knew Jeno had hurt her best friend's feelings.

"Well he was my boyfriend I guess, then he confessed. I don't know, Cha Cha. I liked him. I think I did. I'm sure I did, but now he's back with his ex girlfriend, I don't even know what the truth is anymore," she responded, getting a little teary eyed. Jina was a strong girl, and as her bestfriend watched her cry over a boy made her heart hurt a little. She's never seen her so vulnerable, but it's obvious that Jeno had quite an effect on her.

"Well, I don't like Hana, first of all. She's kind of shady. So you should talk to Jeno first about—" Cha Cha went off, but was cut off by Jina.

"No! I don't want to talk to him at all. He's a dick! I never even want to face him," her stubbornness got to her quick.

"You should give him a chance to explain himself." Jina then sighed, and somewhat agreed with Cha Cha. Grabbing her phone, she noticed that she had 15 missed calls from Jeno and 2 from an Unknown number.

She decided to call the Unknown number first.

"Hello? Did you call?" she asked. Suddenly, on the other line, there was a relieved cheer.

"Jina-ah, It's Jaemin. He's worried sick about you and everything, you should call him back."

"Why should he be worried when he's back with his ex girlfriend?" she rolled her eyes, but Cha Cha shot daggers at her to let Jina know she said the wrong thing.

"No, it's not like that. You should talk to him, please? I'm worried about him and he's becoming more jam-less by the second."

"Okay, I will, I guess," she sighed. Maybe she should really give him a chance.