2. - jina

all I hear is raindrops, falling on the rooftop
oh, baby tell me why'd you have to go?
cause this pain I feel, it won't go away
and today I'm officially missing you
officially missing you tamia

『 all I hear is raindrops, falling on the rooftopoh, baby tell me why'd you have to go?cause this pain I feel, it won't go awayand today I'm officially missing you 』— officially missing you tamia

Hwang Jina was actually relieved that she quit her life as an SM trainee. Of course, she missed seeing all of her talented friends, but the entertainment business brought her nothing but stress.

She only joined because her parents saw that her childhood 'friend', Jeno, was joining too, so they forced her to do it. To their surprise, they both were accepted as rookies.

Though Jeno and Jina were somewhat close when they were younger, she didn't really like him in particular. Jeno was a big bully to her. There was a situation where he would put dirt on her head when they would play outside. He would also trip her and call her mean names for no reason. He even had old pictures and knew information about her that she didn't want the public to know about. But they were forced to be together at all times because their parents were friends.

As they were finishing their time in middle school, Jeno grew insanely popular because of his looks and dancing. Jina was annoyed by that because nobody really understood how big of an asshole he was. They only saw half of Jeno, when Jina knew the whole devil.

He would date a lot of girls, then when he got bored or nothing good came out of the relationship, he's known for dumping them without any remorse.

So when Jina heard about Jeno dumping Hana, she wasn't really surprised, but the media definitely was. The whole breakup situation caused Hana's fan base to drop, and they all sided with Jeno. They saw how high maintenance she actually was, and Jeno obviously got the praise for leaving her. That's how powerful Jeno's influence was on other people.

Jina scoffed at the TV, and her mom chuckled.

"Ya, you always get so worked up when it comes to Jeno."

"Because I hate him and I hate how he always gets what he wants, eomma," she rolled her eyes. "I'm pretty sure he forgot about me, and I'm actually happy about that."

"You're right, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even recognize you with your bleached hair. He's probably going to think you're a delinquent!" her mom teased.

The home phone started to ring, which was unexpected because nobody really calls their house anymore. Her mother went up to go pick up the phone and Jina was eager to know who the caller was.

"Oh my god, okay!" Her mom said excitedly. "I'll give her the phone right now!"

Her mother put the phone on her chest and pointed towards the phone. "It's for you!" she whispered, and Jina ran to the phone.