9. - jina

"No

"No. No I will not become a trainee again!" Jina yelled at Jeno and the CEO of SM. She sighed, attempting to calm herself down from all the distress. They wanted her to become a star once again for the sake of her relationship with Jeno.

"So what if they call you cheater Jeno? You're being so selfish! You can just tell them she's lying! Whoever believes you is a true fan!" she scolded at the boy who was rubbing his temples out of frustration.

"Jina, you know I suggested this for us. It could be good for you too, in a long run?" he smiled, whilst grabbing her hand to reassure her that it's fine. She pressed her lips together to form a line, and thought about it hard.

Right then and there, she remembered.

Jina just finished performing infront of the entire school. Euphoria filled the inside of her body as her and her other members squealed in joy. They performed together with no mistakes, and everything seemed so perfect.

"Ah, good job Jina-ya," Jeno complimented her shyly. At that moment, she rolled her eyes at her childhood friend. "Thanks, I guess," she replied back plainly and walked away. Jeno then turned his interest towards the other rookies complimenting them on how they performed.

He swayed his way towards a prettier girl from another group and draped his arm around her. Jeno then walked towards Jina smirking, "I know what you did on stage." He laughed then pinched his nose, and the girl faked gagged at Jina.

The happiness that filled inside of her was replaced with anger and rage. I did not!" she retorted, and Jeno chuckled. "Learn to take a joke, will ya Jina? You did really good tonight." The girl next to her rolled her eyes and gave Jina the dirtiest look.

"No. I don't want to do it, and that's my final answer," Jina spoke aggressively. She was afraid that the same thing was going to happen to her as it did in the past. It scarred her. Jeno scarred her. But, she had so much love for the guy. And how he's changed.

"Jina why? Is it because of me?" Jeno questioned as his eyes enlarged to appear cuter. "I wish I never treated you like that."

"Well, Jeno. If she said no, then it's a no. I'm sorry," CEO-nim cleared his throat. "But Jina, remember this was your dream."

Her dream, she thought to herself. What was her dream?

"I'll... I'll think about it once again. Now will you please excuse me," Jina sighed. She walked out of the office and ran into Jaemin.

"Woah, uh I'm sorry!" Jaemin panicked. Jina fixed her shirt and hair up. "Jina, hello?"

"Oh yeah, uh sorry Jaemin."

"Well, I heard you might be coming back as a trainee? Is that true?"

She shrugged, "I don't know..."

"I think it would be good for you. I mean I'm not saying this because I love you and Jeno together, and I, too, want to destroy Hana. But it's because I've heard from my stylist-nim and vocal and dance coaches that you were the golden trainee before you dropped out."

Jina's eyes widened, "Golden trainee?"

"Ahh, yes. They always admired your ambition. They also mentioned a lot about how you told everyone your dream? Whatever that is, I think you should continue chasing it. What you run from, you end up chasing!" Jaemin rambled. "Sorry you were going somewhere? Right? See you later?"

There it is again. Her dream.

Jina! Jina! Jina!

She heard the crowd chant her name as she walked up towards the mic to introduce herself to the audience.

"Hello everyone! My name is Hwang Jina!" she smiled proudly at her fans. She waved at a few in the front as they replied with their "I love you's."

"It's a pleasure for me to perform on this stage infront of you all! I love you! This is for you!" she cheered along with her audience. She motioned the finger heart to everyone, and the crowd went wild.

The fans gave her love. The dance gave her the energy. Performing gave her happiness. And that was her dream. To ignore every negative thing in her life because all of that didn't matter.

What truly mattered is that performing for people who love her gave her satisfaction in life.

She loved this, and she wanted to do this for the rest of her life. And she was more than happy that Jeno is giving her the opportunity once again.

She saw Jeno leave the elevator as she ran quickly towards him to tackle him into a hug.

"I guess I'll do it. I'll become a trainee again. And we'll beat Hana," she grinned at the boy.

hello. it's been so long,

6 months actually. well i graduated high school woohoo and it's summer break so i finally have a lot of free time on my hands.

which means i'll be updating frequently. it's great to be back actually.

writing has given me so much purpose and it calms me down.

i missed everyone, i also missed nct a lot too. school's put me into a hiatus but i'm back now :))

i also saw nct live on may 12! it was an experience and i was so happy that day. i met up w a lot of great moots too :))))

superhuman is really good, it's giving me some old super ju vibes man. like old kpop rly coming in for a BAM and i love it.

i pulled a mark pc KSBSIAHWJWJAK and a johnny lomo skebiwhsp. also some nice girl at the concert gave me a johnny keychain sjebejqbah it's so cute

anyways

that's my update on life n on this story ;))

cya