10. - jeno

If there was one word that could describe Jeno's feeling right now, it would be impossible

If there was one word that could describe Jeno's feeling right now, it would be impossible. He peeked inside the window of the rehearsal room as he watched his beautiful girlfriend gracefully dance to her debut song.

He couldn't believe any of it. He has a girlfriend that is about to debut. Not only that, they're filled with lots of support. It's crazy to know that she has gotten that far for only a 3 month trainee. It feel so impossible but he's never been more proud.

He saw Jina look out the window as he quickly squatted down so she wouldn't able to see him. "Shit," he thought, knowing she would make fun of him later on. He slowly got up as she stood in front of the window waving at him, she did a cute kissy face Jeno always loved. Running outside, she tapped his shoulder.

"Hi," she cheered, "Why we're you spying on me again, you creep?"

He laughed nervously, "Ah, no reason I was just seeing your progress." He definitely wanted to see her work hard because he knows he's so proud of what she's accomplished

"I debut tomorrow, loser." She shuffled her feet around. "I'm really proud of myself and I'm glad you pushed me to do something like this."

"You're finally able to spend time with me again," he grinned. He admired her beauty all around. How her hair turned from a bright yellow to a deep brown that really complimented her skin complexion. He was so inlove with her, but wasn't ready to say it yet. They haven't even spent enough time together to develop a relationship.

A relationship that felt real. A relationship that wasn't created out of spite.

"Shut up, Jeno. I know you miss me and everything. But I'm busy afterwards. You're busy too. And you know that," she spoke, pushing him away once again. "I'm sorry, but you pushed me into this in the first place. Don't be selfish now."

And there she goes again, pushing him further away into a hole. Of course he was proud, but the emotion faded as he remembered how bad their relationship has gotten because of her training, "Jina, I know," he sighed. He was tired of it. He loved her, but he was starting to get tired.

She never had the time.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go again and rehearse! The music video comes out tonight at 8pm, and then I perform the next morning!" She quickly ran back into the room, without even hugging him goodbye. But he stopped her before she could go.

The short time he spent with her went away so soon. He slowly felt her slipping away. And Jeno didn't like it one bit. He's suddenly a feeling he's felt before.

Spite.

Jina was much smarter than he was. She was able to pick up the guitar faster than he did. Jina was always better than him. Jina was a star.

Jeno didn't like that one bit. It hurt his little ego as a child so much, that he couldn't stand her do better than he did.

"Jeno-ah, you know Jina sings and dances really good," his mother gushed about this random little girl. He rolled his eyes, and muttered a "whatever."

The next school day, he saw her singing by herself at the playground. He was annoyed by her presence. He felt a feeling a child has never felt before, spite.

He pushed her down, kicked her, and threw dirt in her face. Her cries were so loud that he knew he had to leave. He ran away, crying too. But he continued to be like this for years. Hurting her, tormenting her, but was nice to her on days he felt guilty.

"It's all her fault," he thought to himself, as he knew they were both in the same Arts school. He found out that this random guy in her Math class had a crush on her. He didn't want that. Only he could make her feel something.

Jeno grew into a handsome, talented boy. Jina grew insecure. Everyone loved Jeno, everyone ignored Jina. He had so much power over her, and was proud of it. He finally felt better than her.

"Jina you're ugly. I don't even know why that fool likes you," he scoffed.

"You know, Jeno. I don't know either," she sighed. "I'm auditioning for your company tomorrow. Hopefully, I make it and become a trainee," Jina smiled, knowing it's always been a dream of hers.

"Yeah, hope you make it too," Jeno replied in a mocking tone. Jina rolled her eyes, but Jeno was confused by everything. How come every time he treated her so badly, she came back fine? How come she's growing into such a beautiful woman? How come every time he finds himself admiring her, he has an urge to beat her down.

"Be nice, Jeno," he thought to himself, knowing he can't. He has a random girl who was slobbering his face during breaks, he's popular, he's handsome, he's talented, he's a trainee. But he can't seem to shake her smile out of his head.

"If you make it, never talk to me again. You ugly. I hope you quit midway, and I never have to see you again," he yelled, and stormed out of the room. Her enthusiasm, her energy, her strength. It all annoyed him.

Jeno found out she became a trainee, but quit midway before her debut.

Spite.

And Jeno thought the spite should carry on. He was still holding on to her wrist, and she looked so innocent. He hated it.

"If you make it, never talk to me again. I hope you quit midway, and I never have to see you again," he yelled, and tears streamed down her face. She ran the other direction, leaving him behind.

He didn't have the urge to cry. Instead, he grabbed his phone and dialed Hana's number.

-

haha i'm back and i'm ready to update forreal this time :)

love u guys