7. - jeno

『 your eyes, nose, lips
your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips
i can still feel you
— eyes nose lips taeyang 

 『 your eyes, nose, lipsyour touch that used to touch me,to the ends of your fingertipsi can still feel you— eyes nose lips taeyang  』

Jeno woke up feeling a little more energetic than the day before. He felt relieved confessing to the girl who made his heart do a backflip ever since they were younger. Honestly, he didn't fully realize that he had an enormous amount of feelings for her until they kissed.

He didn't even feel sick anymore.

"Jina," Jeno spoke quietly to the sleeping girl. "I haven't been to the dorm in days because I've been sleeping at your place."

Groaning, she opened one eye to see Jeno looking down at her. She smiled sweetly at him, "Good morning, you need to go back to work."

"I know, I haven't been there in a while. I texted Manager-nim that I'm homesick."

"You should go back," she said as she stood up. She motioned him to get up himself, but instead, he grabbed her wrist.

"I don't wanna," he pouted. "I want to stay with you." He tried pulling her back into bed, but she wouldn't budge. She crossed her arms, and Jeno finally stood up knowing she wouldn't go back in bed with him.

Then, she smiled in victory then pulled him in for a kiss. "I honestly can't believe I'm living my dream right now," he grinned, exposing his eye smile.

"A dream huh?" she chuckled skeptically, leading him to the bathroom for them to brush their teeth.

"Mhm, my dream ever since middle school," he replied laughing. They both got ready for the day, but Jeno was definitely not ready to leave Jina.

Knowing he wouldn't see her for a while making his stomach hurt. He finally got to confess to the girl of his dreams, he wasn't ready to face reality. Jeno wished she was still in the entertainment industry so they could be together.

"Bye, Jeno," she spoke quietly as he walked towards the door.

"I-I don't want to leave my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend, huh?" she giggled.

"Yeah, my girlfriend," he blushed, looking at the ground. At this point, they were both too flustered to look directly at one another.

"Who said I was your girlfriend," she cocked her eyebrow up, surprised at what he had said.

"You." he chuckled, kissing her on the cheek, then waving bye at her. He turned around to walk inside the van. Looking out the window, he saw Jina waving goodbye to him.

As soon as he left her area, Jeno couldn't believe that he actually said that to her. He couldn't believe that he was actually flirting with a girl he was interested in. Every time they would flirt with one another his heart churned, and he felt so fuzzy on the inside. Who knew that the girl he spent his years making fun of was the one who had a big effect on him.

When he got back to work, he saw his ex-girlfriend waiting for him at the lobby. He rolled his eyes, trying to walk past her, but she stopped him.

"What do you want?" he scoffed. "I thought you'd leave me alone."

She 'tsked' at what he had said, then flipped her hair back, "I know she's not your real girlfriend."

"She is. What other evidence do you need?" he replied in a harsh tone. "Leave me alone, Hana."

"I know you're just dating her so you can make me jealous, and I'd crawl back to you."

"Hana! Are you insane? I broke up with you!"

"And you're insane for liking a former trainee when you know that's not allowed," she scorned at him, crossing her arms and giving him a death glare. "Whatever, Jeno."

"Can you just leave me alone?" he complained, hoping that would be enough for the girl to get the hint that he didn't want her there. But she didn't, instead, she grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her body. Tippy-toeing, she attempted to kiss him, but he pushed her off of him.

"Just leave me alone, Hana. I'm happy with my new girlfriend. So please, just go away," he snapped, leaving her in the lobby. She grunted and flipped off whoever was looking at her at the moment.

After that little scene, a person hiding behind the bush was taking pictures of them, hoping it would sell. He smirked, and posted a tweet that said, "Are they back together??!! They kissed!"

Suddenly, Jeno and the other boy's phones went off with a bunch of notifications from Twitter.

"Jeno," Jaemin muttered. "You're in trouble."

Confused, Jeno looked at the tweet then suddenly, anger rose up in his body. He facepalmed himself then sighed, hoping he could find a good explanation for Jina to understand the truth.