4. - jina

『 i fill you with my everything,
slowly fills to the top
and deeply falls in
dripping dripping dripping
drippin nct dream

『 i fill you with my everything, slowly fills to the topand deeply falls indripping dripping dripping — drippin nct dream 』

Jina was expected to show up to Jeno's dorm after school. She wanted this whole fake dating situation to be over already. Her friend, Cha Cha, started to be suspicious of her because they would usually walk home together.

As soon as Jina arrived at Jeno's dorm, it was just them two alone. Jina hated it. She sat on the couch watching Jeno texting on his phone beside her.

"What's the point of me being here when you're not even talking to me?" she huffed, giving Jeno a dirty look.

"Why? Do you want me to talk to you?" he replied curiously. He turned his whole body towards her and pushed her down so she can lay down on the couch.

"Get off of me," she growled, attempting to push him away. Jeno kept looking down at her, and her heart banged in her chest. He looked at her with a devious smile and leaned forward getting closer to her face. Jina quickly shut her eyes and felt something brush against her lips. She was silently praying to God that it wasn't Jeno's.

But then they both heard the door open.

"Jeno," a female voice yelled angrily. Both Jina and Jeno got up to face Hana who was crossing her arms in disgust. "Was I interrupting something?"

"Yeah," Jeno spoke casually. "I'm busy with my girlfriend."

Hana cocked her eyebrow, "So you really are done with me."

"Wasn't that obvious?" Jeno retorted. Hana looked at Jina for confirmation, and she just nodded her head slowly.

"When I said I was done with you, Hana, I meant it. So let me be happy with my girlfriend."

"Whatever, I was here to return your dorm key anyways," she sneered, throwing the key on the table counter. She dramatically exited the room, which left Jeno and Jina alone once again.

The entire time, Jina was speechless. She wasn't too sure if Jeno actually kissed her again, but she felt violated.

"Thank god that's over," Jeno sighed in relief, leaving Jina without anything to say. She didn't know how to feel about this whole thing, however, it was her fault for agreeing to be his stupid fake girlfriend in the first place. This situation was inevitable.

"I fucking hate you, asshole," Jina chided, as she stood up to walk towards the front door. As soon as she was about to leave the room, Jeno stopped her.

"Wait, Jina."

She closed the door behind her, then faced Jeno.

"Do you always do this to girls?" she scolded. "Do you always make them feel disposable? I don't even know why I agreed to be your stupid fucking fake girlfriend, but it makes me feel bad about myself!"

"Jina..."

"I know I agreed to do this to myself, but Jeno, you're the worse! You even blackmailed me to be your fake girlfriend!" she lashed out. "So tell me? Why do you always do this? You've been doing this since we were younger!"

"Because the girls I'm with are only using me! So what's the harm in doing that back!" he shouted back at Jina, startling her. "All girls are the same! They only want me for my looks and my fame!" She bit her lip, then shook her head as she left the room. Jeno frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair after her outburst. And Jina... Jina ran as fast as she can to the nearest bus stop.

The way Jeno thinks was so frustrating to her. He only cared about benefiting himself and only himself. He didn't even care that him doing this just made her feel like trash. But Jina was even mad at herself for allowing Jeno to use her like that. She didn't know that he was going to steal her first kiss and all of that just to make his ex-girlfriend get away from him.

Jeno just pissed Jina off even more, and her hatred for him grew immensely.

part one