If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms. Perth, Australia

"Did you get lost?" Harry greets me with a pout as he swings open the door to reveal himself in all his tattooed glory, he's wearing loose black shorts and no shirt. A towel slung loosely around his shoulders and his hair dripping wet.

Well damn so much for not getting more hot and bothered.

It takes me a second or two to compose myself, as my fantasies and reality merge together and I am completely confused momentarily until Harry speaks again

"Are you gonna stand there all night? You're letting all the heat out," he asks cheekily, and I see a smirk forming at the corners of his mouth.

"Well if you'd get out the way, maybe I could get past. And as if you've got the heating on, this country is a bloody sauna, although that would explain your lack of shirt." I fling back sarcastically, pushing my way past him into his spacious suite, seriously, what does one person need so much room for in a hotel anyways?

"Charming as always," Harry says, leaning forwards to give me a brief hug. "You smell of vodka."

"That's impressive, considering Vodka doesn't smell," I reply backing away from him slightly and wondering if I've got any chewing gum hanging out somewhere in the depths of my handbag.

I'm still sporting the same oversized one that I carried on the plane, not having bothered to switch everything back over into my useless little clutch yet and not sure if I will be honest, and I am sure there are plenty of things hidden deep in the bottom of it that I've completely forgotten about. I throw it down on the sofa next to me and start to rummage through, which has the added benefit of giving me a perfect excuse to keep my head down and not accidentally stare at Harry's exposed torso again.

So many tattoos.. The temptation to reach out and run my fingers across the intricately etched designs of birds and leaves and the a sizable butterfly smack bang in the middle of his stomach is incredibly high. Not to mention the countless initials and names that seem to be sprinkled over him, it would take me forever to memorise all those I think to myself as I finally locate what feels like a pack of gum in my bag and pull it out triumphantly, only to find that it's just an old empty sweet box, dammit.

"Of course, it smells! All alcohol does. I take it you stopped off at the bar on your way here? Dutch courage?" he asks, flashing me another smirk

"I was already in the bar when I saw your text actually. Don't flatter yourself" I tease him

"I'm pretty sure you're the one who's struggling to even look at me without going red right now" Harry counters.

As much as I am enjoying this easy banter between us, I don't like that he seems to be winning this game, and I certainly don't want him thinking that I am hot for him. That would be beyond mortifying.

"Well maybe if you weren't walking about half-naked, I wouldn't feel the need to avert my eyes!" I scold him playfully, pulling the towel from around his neck and throwing it back at his chest where it covers him more fully for the blink of an eye before falling to the floor.

"Ok ok, sorry! I didn't realise you were quite so delicate. I'll go find a shirt" he says and strides off into the bedroom, leaving the wet towel in the middle of the floor. Men!

I take a moment to pick it up and hang it over a nearby railing to dry before settling myself down on the sofa and taking in the vast room. The plush cream three seater I have chosen to sit on wouldn't fit in the tiny room that Sammy and I have about twenty floors below this one, let alone anything else.

There's a huge television hanging above the fireplace on one wall, and multitudes of bizarre abstract paintings and several doors interrupting the others, one door is ajar, and I can see through into a massive bathroom which is covered in tiles so white that it almost hurts my eyes to look at them being reflected back at me by the harsh florescent lighting in there. I hop up off the sofa and go to turn the light off before it can do permanent damage to my retina's and return just as Harry reappears in the living room.