Prologue

He sat there, by the glass panel, at a table for two. The soft radiance of the sun shone on his dark, brown locks - a small smile batting his lips. The dictionary definition of beauty, elegance and mischief held behind that smile. Fingertips brushed in colours of blue and yellow; black sharpie in his grasp.

A grey jumper loosely sat over his torso, and black jeans wrapped around his thighs. Timberlands rested fairly well on his feet, complementing his entire look.

He leaned against the ebony chair; his frame firm and toned. A white paper cup rested on one corner of the table, the scent of black coffee emanating from it. The sharpie glided across the papers of a notebook that sat at the edge of the table.

The sight, all in all, was absolutely breathe-taking.

The constant bustle and murmur of the coffee shop continued on, almost everyone taking notice of the beautiful boy in the far corner. No one dared to approach him, no one dared to sit next to him. Each and every person simply feasted on his beauty from afar - the sight all too precious to destroy.

The bell by the coffee house door rung, signalling either an entry or exit. Heavy, clunky combat boots trudged across the wooden floor, stopping by the counter to place an order. With grey pants tucked beneath the boots and an odd choice of a red cardigan resting over a button up black shirt, the male somehow managed to pull off the look.

Hastily grabbing his order, the male scanned the vicinity of the room. A sigh escaped his chapped pink lips as he made his way towards his favourite spot. Judgemental glares cast his way, some scowls of disgust portrayed the faces of onlookers. Heavy boots dragged across the floor boards, a sound of irritation escaping the lips of many.

The boots came to a stop when it reached the far end of the coffee shop, right next to a pair of timberlands. In a gruff and hoarse tone he spoke.

"You're in my spot."

-

Halo! I'm back with another one. And hopefully, this one will stay. Updates may be rather slow though, considering that I don't have a plot for this book.

Anyway, hope you had a good read.

Author T

-