☆twelve

Chapter twelve:
Two Pure Beans and One Liar
☆*:.。. o .。.:*☆

"No! You can't leave me!"

Honestly, Taehyung was starting to get on Jungkook's nerves at this point. They'd only be gone for three days max. He'd even asked Yoongi and Jimin to take care of the the male while they were gone.

And despite all of that, the male still had to overreact over the entire situation. He was honestly such a drama queen.

Sighing out his frustration, Jungkook locked up the front door. Slipping the keys into the pockets of his jacket, he turned to the whining male.

"Kim Fucking Taehyung. For the last time, he's only going to be gone for three days max."

The said male turned and sent a glare towards the other, clutching on tighter to Namjoon's left leg.

"Shut up. Mind your own business, you little shit."

Scoffing, Jungkook walked up to him and bent down so that they were at eye level. Hands resting on his knees, he looked into the eyes of the other.

"For the record, your whining is delaying us and hence this does make it my business."

Having proved his point, the younger fisted the back of Taehyung's hoodie and pulled him up to his feet. Not wasting a second he dragged him towards the truck, opened the door, and shoved him in.

"Let's get going, Joon." Jungkook said, turning around and flashing him a smile. This sign of joy erupting from having shoved Taehyung into the truck. With that, the male too hopped into the truck and sat himself next to Tae; the truck having a capacity for three people.

Shaking his head at the younger and returning his smile, Namjoon walked to the drivers' side of the car and hopped in.

"Don't worry Tae." He said as he closed the car door. "I'll ask Yoongi to make some cinnamon rolls for you. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun."

Having received an 'angry' nod from the said male, Namjoon turned on the gas and drove off.

-

"And don't forget to give him his meds." Namjoon said, completing his list of dos and don'ts for Taehyung.

"One question." Yoongi asked, still trying to take in all that the male had said.

"Yeah?"

"Why the fuck should I be the one taking care of him?"

Namjoon was taken aback by this. "Ah. Why? I mean, he needs-"

"Look. I already have my hands full with taking care of Jimin and the bakery. There's no way I could handle another little shit."

"GET LOST YOU FAT ASS!"

The two immediately whipped their heads towards the source of the noise; Yoongi for Jimin and Namjoon for the other two.

There stood the three of them. Well not exactly 'stood'. Jimin was being held up on Jungkook's shoulders, who was running around; a whiny Taehyung chasing the two. The male was trying desperately to get his 'turn' (which Jungkook had never even intended on giving). Taehyung was also very very offended by the fact that he'd called him a 'fat ass'. Which he was definitely not.