☆eleven

Chapter eleven:
The truth about it
☆*:.。. o .。.:*☆

"What?"

"You heard me. I'm hungry."

With that, Taehyung released the male's collar and went back to lying down.

Now Jungkook was confused. He had just landed a straight on the male's jaw and dragged him upstairs and the first thing he said was "I'm hungry"?

Choosing not to question the logic behind the statement, and that was a very very wise decision, Jungkook stood up.

"Haven't eaten anything besides those cinnamon rolls?"

"No."

"Okay then." He said, walking in the direction of the kitchen. "Give me a minute."

-

"45 minutes!" Taehyung yelled from his room, a.k.a not exactly his room, a.k.a his folding couch, a.k.a bedroom which was originally a sitting area.

"Oh shut up!" Jungkook yelled back from the kitchen. "You'd be an idiot to think anyone could prepare a meal in 1 minute."

"Fine." Taehyung grumbled, finally deciding to go to the kitchen and see the work in progress after 40 minutes of mental debate.

"What're you making?" He asked as he entered the kitchen. The two rooms were practically connected if not for the wall in between, making it a short trip from his 'room' to the kitchen. Just as he'd entered, the younger turned around with a plate of-

"White sauce pasta!"

Setting it down on the table, Jungkook pulled out a chair for the other.

"Enjoy."

Excitedly Taehyung sat down on the chair, not before doing a little dance to express his joy.

"Did you cut up little sausages to go with these?" Taehyung asked because that was an essential part. The younger male had prepared this dish for him once but he'd forgotten to add sausages the last time.

"Well, not exactly tiny but I made octopus sausages." Jungkook said, bringing the plate of them from the counter. "These okay?"

"Even better!" Taehyung exclaimed, happily taking the plate from his hands and digging in. He hadn't realized how hungry he'd been this entire time until he took the first bite. The delicious blend of white sauce and cheese left a tingling feeling on his tongue causing the male to release a deep sigh.

"Oh, it's amazing."

The younger nodded as a sign of acknowledgment to the compliment, taking a seat across the other.

"You're really okay with that?"

"What? The pasta? Of course!"

"No. Not the pasta you idiot." Jungkook said, leaning back against the chair and shutting his eyes. "Me punching and dragging you."

"I guess."

"You guess?" The male said looking up.