☆seven

Chapter seven:
Cinnamon Rolls from Heaven
*:.. o ..:*

Bubbles?
Check.

Scents?
French Vanilla bean. Check.

Temperature?
90°

Taehyung released a heavy sigh sinking deeper into the tub. Nothing felt better than this. After all those quick showers he'd been forced to take, this felt like heaven. He couldn't believe Saturday had finally rolled in!

After days and days of hard toil and labour, he'd finally be getting his much deserved day of rest. The boy drowned himself in his thoughts, trying to imagine every possible scenario that could make this day all the more better.

Millions of thoughts flashed through his mind but none seeming to be just right. Taking in the sweet sweet scent of his bubble bath the male sighed yet again. He hadn't realised until then how stiff his entire body had become.

"Curse Jungkook and his chores."

Taehyung had basically become the male's personal maid, being made to clean the house every single day. Of course that didn't even compare to all the cooking and laundry Jungkook had to deal with... But still! He wasn't born for such henious labour.

All of a sudden, the male's chest began to feel heavy. He couldn't breathe no matter how much he tried, as though he were drowning in the tiny little bath tub. He gasped for air, pushing himself out of the tub and standing upright to allow more passage of air. Finally being able to catch his breathe the male fell into a coughing fit.

What the hell was that just now!?

Taehyung tried to think about the cause of it, his thoughts even going as far as the night he fell at the bar. But that wasn't all that bad. Finally concluding that he'd probably nodded off and gone underwater, the male came to the decision of ending his bath. It'd almost been an hour anyway. Bout time he came out.

Wrapping a towel round his waist the male exited the bathroom in search for his clothes. He stopped in his tracks though, as soon as he left the bathroom. The scent of cinnamon wafted around the room, dragging him away from his very, very important task at hand (getting dressed).

The male led himself to where the scent had been emanating from, being led into the kitchen.

"Oh my sweet Kookie! You shouldn't have!" Taehyung exclaimed as his eyes landed on the sweet treat before his eyes.

Rushing towards it, he quickly grabbed a piece and stuffed it into his mouth.

Oh god. Taehyung felt like melting into a puddle of gloop.

"Best. Motherfucking. Cinnamon. Rolls. In. The. Fucking. World."

And just like that the male continued to stuff his mouth, every single bite enthralling his very being. He couldn't stop himself from going in for just. One. More.

"Hey. Slept well?" Came a voice out of the blue, making Taehyung yelp.

"J-Junfkoof!" The male exclaimed, mouth stuffed.