☆two

Chapter two:
Glass Sheet Reflections
*:.. o ..:*

Eyes slowly fluttering open, Taehyung still found himself in a daze from the events that had occurred the previous night. The first thing he'd been introduced to the was the blinding brightness around him.

Did he forget to close the blinds last night?

As Taehyung was slowly brought back to his senses, he began to notice other odd things too. Like the continuous buzzing of an engine running, the rattling of metal and the sound of faint static coming from what he perceived a radio.

"Damn. We're out of range."

All of a sudden, Taehyung was thrown up from where he lay, landing back down with a hard thud. It was only then that the male fully recovered his senses. Upon recognition of his surroundings and the person beside him, Taehyung lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Oh hey, Tae! Sorry if that bump woke you up. They haven't been maintaining the roads in these areas for quite a long time now. Better buckle up."the male said, turning towards Tae and flashing him a smile. "The rides going to get pretty bumpy from here."

Stating so the car hit another bump, resulting in the male facing forward and focusing on the road instead.

"No no no." Tae said, letting out an exasperated laughed. "That's not the problem here buddy. It's the fact that I'm here without even knowing how."

The conversation suddenly taking a darker turn, the male at the wheel let out a sigh. "Tae. You know more than anyone else that what happened last night wasn't just an accident."

"But Joon, I-"

"I've been warning you for the past week that things were going to get worse. You didn't listen." Rolling his shoulders in a way to relax his muscles, the male continued. "I had to take some sort of action."

"I get where you're coming from, bud. But still! That doesn't mean you carry me away from home without my notice!" Taehyung scoffed in disbelief.

"I'm sorry about that."

"And what about my job? My house? My clothes? My money!?"

"You work for four hours at a bar, from 9:00 to 1:00 on weekends. You don't have any other job besides that. And by 'house', do you really mean that that shack of a place was something you could call home? You barely have any clothes besides your evening suits for your work. Took me less than an hour to get everything packed and into the back of my truck. And MONEY!? Tae you sure you want to be worried about that? You barely even had enough to sustain yourself!"

"Okay, so maybe I didn't have the perfect life-"

"Not even close."

"But at least I was happy!"

At this, Namjoon let out a chuckle, still facing the road. "Oh trust me. You're going to love where I'm taking you."

"I doubt that." Taehyung said with a scoff, looking away from the male.

"Look. I get how you feel. But pouting isn't going to change anything. So just get yourself together and cheer up! Take in the scenery, admire the beauty of the sky. Remember that nature's beauty is one so-"