☆nine

Chapter nine:
Advice from a psychic friend
☆*:.。. o .。.:*☆

"Joonie!" Taehyung called out as he approached the other. One hand tucked away in his pocket and the other raised, he waved at the male.

"Taehyung!" The male called back, a smile spreading across his face. "How've things been?"

"Okay, I guess." He said with a half-forced smile recalling the incident that took place just a few minutes back.

"Hey." Namjoon said, once the male was next to him. "Wanna go for a ride?" He asked gesturing towards his truck.

"Oh hell yeah." Taehyung replied, at once climbing on to the passenger seat.

The sun was beginning to set and the sky had been coloured a mix of pink and orange. The air was going crisp due to the approaching winter. Taehyung drew a breath, inhaling the crisp air.

"Is everything really okay?" Namjoon asked once again.

Trust Namjoon and his amazing telepathic skills to figure out something was wrong. Taehyung really couldn't keep anything from him. He just seemed to know everything. He was like some sort of psychic.

"Not really, no." Taehyung responded, chuckling nervously.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"It's- it's just that. Okay." Taking in a deep breath the male began. "Jungkook. He's... He's way too controlling. Like, how do I put this?"

Pausing to find the right words he continues. "He hasn't yet given me the keys and like leaves me alone at home. For the entire day! I've got nothing to do so I decided to take a little walk around town. But apparently he won't allow even that!"

"Well that's not so fair."

"Exactly!" Taehyung exclaims, "Like, apparently Jiminie made cinnamon rolls for me."

"Jiminie did?"

"Yes. So like, since they were amazing and oh my God so wonderful, I wanted to know the person who made them. So I went out on a search."

Ruffling his hair in frustration, Taehyung continued. "I found the place and like, everything was going fine but then-"

"Jungkook just had to butt in and interfere." Namjoon said, completing his sentence for him.

"Yes! And I know I did wrong but he shouldn't have overreacted like that. He even slapped me." The younger male whined sadly rubbing his cheek. "There are nicer ways to say things... It's not like anything happened anyway."

"Forgive him, 'kay?" Namjoon asked, turning to smile at the younger.

They had driven for quite a while and by now the town was far behind.

"But I don't want to." Taehyung whined. "It's not like it's my fault. He's the one at fault here. He never gave me a key in the first place. If anything, he should be the one apologizing to me."

"Tae. You have to-"

"Am I wrong though, Joon? It really wasn't like I did something so bad." Taehyung said, his tone rising as the frustration within him began to grow. "It's always me on the apologizing side anyway. Why can't he be he one to do it this time? I mean, maybe we're both at fault but I'll apologize only after he does. It's by no means fair to me."