☆ten

Chapter ten:
A long long night
☆*:.。. o .。.:*☆

"If you're planning on acting, at least do it properly."

Shit! Taehyung wanted to die. How the hell did this guy even know he was pretending?

"I can see your eyes moving and God! do your eyebrows need to relax."

He was beginning to cold-sweat at this point. Taehyung knew he couldn't keep this up any longer but he was too embarrassed to even stop.

'Think!' he mentally scolded himself. 'Think you idiot! Think!"

A sudden revelation dawned on him and the male began to shift around in his bed. He'd pretend like he was having a nightmare.

"Ngh!" The male let out for effect, shifting slightly again. Grunting again, he faced away from where he presumed the male was standing.

The younger remained quiet.

Yes! Taehyung's plan was working. He knew it would! Now all Jungkook had to do was switch off the lamp and leave. Taehyung had never felt this proud of himself before. Coming up with such an amazing plan. People ought to call him a gen-

"Having a wet dream now, are we?"

"IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!" Taehyung burst out, not caring about pretending to sleep any longer.

"Me catching you in the act? Of course, it is."

Oh, how Taehyung despised him. The male just knew how to get on his every nerve. Not even bothering to defend himself further, he snuggled back into his sheets. He just wanted the night to pass by now.

But would Jungkook allow that? No. He just had to make himself comfortable and sit beside Tae. The nerve!

"I'm sorry."

Hold up. No. Taehyung wasn't ready for this. He absolutely, one hundred percent wasn't ready for this. This was the one thing he'd been trying to avoid this entire time. But Jungkook being Jungkook just had to go ahead and serve it to him on a silver platter. 

Oh, how he despised him.

Despite Taehyung's various attempts at sending telepathic signals to the younger's brain to stop whatever it was that he was doing, Jungkook was persistent. He very casually brushed Taehyung's menacing aura aside and continued talking.

"I shouldn't have lashed out in that manner. I... I was just worried."

He froze. Taehyung froze. What had he just heard? Was Namjoon right all along? The thought of Jungkook even feeling the least bit of sympathy for the male was all in all revolting. Hearing that he cared for him? Now that did it.

Taehyung sat up, eyes still wide in shock, and stared blankly at the male before him.

"Y-You were actually worried for me?"

Upon hearing this Jungkook's eyes darted from corner to corner, immersing himself in every single thing that was not Kim Taehyung-related. If it weren't for the dimness of the light, Taehyung would be so sure that he noticed a faint blush begin to grow. But hey, it wasn't his fault the lamp decided to be a little prick and not shine any brighter.