Chapter 1

(A/N: Hi, I hope you like my story and continue reading, I love you if you do <33)

- PERRIE -

"I still think you should come along to Johanna's party tonight." Alex tells me while on the phone.

"Yeah, you may think so, but as I've told you already; I'm not invited." Parties has never been my thing really.

"Yeah, but neither am I. I'm gonna go with Em because she's invited. So it shouldn't be any problem that you come along too."

"Okay then." I finally give in. "I'll go with you."

"Awesome! My brother and I will pick you up by 9pm." she tells me and then she hangs up.

I've never been to any of Johanna's parties, but I've heard that they're crazy. People are surely going to get really drunk, and then there will be little me, strolling around all confused about why I'm there.

I get downstairs to get some snacks to eat. My stomach feels a little empty.

I grab a bag of chips and as I'm about to go up to my room I see mom sitting in her dark grey armchair in the living room. I can tell her now as well as later.

"Hey mom?" I ask her and steps back to the floor. I make my way to the living room as she answers.

"Yes, my love." she answers, looking at me instead of the TV.

"Tomorrow I'll go to a party, just to let you know." I say and grab some chips to put in my mouth.

"You what?" She turns to me. Her eyes are wide opened.

"I'll go to a party with Alex and Emily, a girl in my grade, to a girl called Johanna that Emily knows." I explain.

"No way." she answers shortly.

"Wait, what? Why?" I wonder with my hands and the bag of chips in the air. "Mom, I'm 20. I am an adult."

"You may be, love, but you're living in my house and you're not going to that party." she says harshly.

"How will you prevent me from going." I sit down on the couch that has the same grey colour as mom's armchair, right in front of the TV.

"I should not have to prevent you. I'm your mom and I should just tell you that you can't go."

"That doesn't work." I smile with a bunch of chips in my mouth.

"Perrie, can you just listen. I don't want to have you here the morning after the party, and absolutely not the night when you'll get home. You'll get drunk, like really drunk, and I don't want you to get the worlds worst hangover." she explains.

"Do you know what, mom?" I ask, and I continue before she can answer. "This time I'll be a rebel and don't listen to what you're saying. I'll go to Johanna's party and you can't stop me." I smile, again, and I walk out from the living room.

"It's dinner in an hour." I hear her call after me.

-

I return to my room and open my laptop. I go onto Twitter and Facebook and all the usual sites you go onto. I see a status on Facebook by Johanna that says that she's excited for the party. She also wrote that the people she invited absolutely could bring friends, because that would make the party funnier. I don't really know if that's true, but okay, sure.

An hour later mom calls for dinner, so I get downstairs to get some meat and mashed potatoes. Her mashed potatoes are the best, and I return to my room in a happy mood.

I spend the rest of the night in my room, using my computer and my phone, and late that night I go to sleep.

-

"Pez, wake up!" I hear Jonnie's voice outside my door.

Annoying brother, I think.

"Mhm..." I answer, very tired. I hear his foot steps getting away from my door.

I look at the clock. It shows 11:26 am. Maybe I should get up.

I check my phone to see two missed calls from Alex. I decide to call her back, even though I have my tired morning voice.

Alex is like my only good friend. South Shields is not a very big place, and I know many people. Though, I'm not a very good friend with any of them, but Alex and I have known each other for years. I can't even remember when we became friends, but we were really young.

Me and Alex don't hang out very often because she has so many friends except me, so at most I'm sitting here in my loneliness. A pretty fun life, huh?

After a while Alex finally answers.

"Hi Pez." I hear her from the other side of the phone.

"Hey. You called?" It's better to get to the point at first.

"Yeah, I did. I just wanted to tell you that the dress code is black and white. I thought that would be good for you to know."

"Oh, thank you." I answer, already thinking about what to wear.

"And a tip, wear something slim and tight that shows your curves. Guys loves that, and maybe you'll get one tonight." I know that she's smirking.

"Heh, yeah, maybe." I answer unsure. I've never been comfortable talking about guys or looking sexy in clothes.

"Well, see you at nine." Alex says, and hangs up.

I feel a little nervous about this party. The last party I went to was probably in 7th grade or something, and that was when we had this party at school. We ate popcorn and drank Coke. We were really cool back then.

But this party isn't the same, and I get nervous by Alex's so called "tip" about dressing sexy. That's not who I am, but it's better to be like everyone else, so I better find a slim, short black or white dress to wear tonight. 

(A/N: So I really hope you liked this, I'm not really good at writing in english, since I'm not from an english-speaking country, but I hope you can deal with it ;) )