Chapter 2

- PERRIE -

I get downstairs to get some breakfast to eat. I decide to make something healthy, so I mix some fruits and make a smoothie. I drink it as I watch bit of an episode of "America's next Top Model".

I get up to my room to get dressed after drinking my smoothie. I choose to wear a light yellow long-sleeved dress with my white Converse in the cool spring weather. I'll take the bus into town to get myself a hot dress. The ones I have is just unsexy ones, which is the kind of dresses that I like.

I get to the bus stop after brushing my teeth and putting on some make up. I'm five minutes early so while I wait I grab my phone and check Instagram.

It's almost time for lunch when I get into town, but because I ate such a late breakfast I decide to eat later during the day.

My first stop is Top Shop. I buy clothes there pretty often, and they have many different clothes. I try a black knee length dress with long sleeves on. It fits okay, but not as good as I want it to. I go to the next shop and the next one until I get hungry. There's this small and cozy restaurant where you can see River Tyne a bit away. Their food is great and I really like the place.

After my lunch I go to River Island. That's another shop that I really like, and I hope they have a dress that's at least a little sexy. I try a sleeveless black dress on, which also fits okay - just not like I want it to. I check the clothes in the store once more when I see a dress that I literally fall in love with.

It's black and the sleeves reach to just below my elbow. The sleeves and the part of the dress that's over my boobs are made of black lace. The dress is knee length and by my waist the slim fabric changes to flounces. I find my size and immediately I get to the fitting rooms to try it on.

I think it fits perfectly, and I just have to buy it. I will need this sexy and tight dress if I want to be like everybody else at the party, but today I feel like I want to be myself. Therefore, I decide to buy this black lace dress and wear it at the party.

-

I walk into a café and quickly buy a muffin to eat while I'm on the bus home.

When I finally get on the bus I sit down and take my phone up. I get onto Spotify and push "shuffle" on my playlist.

When I get home I get up to my room to find some shoes to wear. In my wardrobe I find a pair of white high heels and I try them on. They are probably half a size too small, but I think I'll be able to wear them tonight. I think I bought them like a year ago, but they actually are pretty cool. I try my dress on with the shoes, and I feel happy about the result. As a final plus I add my white and gold clutch along with some golden rings, and I feel like my outfit is done when I look at myself in the mirror.

The clock is soon half past seven, and I should probably make myself ready for the party. I am pretty nervous, not only because it's my first official party, but also about going there without being invited and about going with Alex and Em who are real party animals. I hope I'll be okay and not feel too awkward.

I get into the shower, and after that I do my makeup. That often takes the longest time, so I want to be smart and do that first so I really have the time for it.

I get downstairs for some dinner, and mom recognizes that I've put some axtra effort about my makeup.

"Love, why do you have so much makeup on?" she asks.

"Mom, it's not much. I've just put on a little more eyeshadow and rouge than usual. That's all." I tell her.

"Okay, but why?"

"Because I felt like." I answer after I've chewed a bit of a carrot.

"Is it because you're going to that party?" she quietly asks.

"A party? Hey, Pez! Why didn't you tell me?" Jonnie asks me, and I hear surprise in his voice.

"You're not living here anymore so it's not needy to tell you about everything that's happening all the time." I fire back.

"Woah, woah. You should've told me. You never go to parties." he says.

"And she won't go." mom tells him clearly.

"I am." I say.

"No, Perrie."

"Mom, I'll be twenty-one in three months, and just a little time after that I'll be moving to my own apartment. You let me do that, but you won't let me go to a little party at a girl that I know's place. Is that right?" I respond with a harsh voice.

She stays silent for the rest of the dinner.

"Thanks for the food, mom." I say to her as I put my plate, knife, fork and glass in the dishwasher. When I pass her I give her a kiss on the cheek to let her know that I'm not actually mad at her.

-

When I've got dressed my phone buzzes. I look at the screen to see that it's Alex who's calling.

"Hi Alex." I answer.

"Hey Pez. I'll just let you know that soon we're by your house so you're ready."

"Yeah, okay. Good." I can feel the nerves coming again.

"Good."

"Yeah. Bye." I finish and hang up.

I grab my clutch and put my phone with money, my mascara, and some lip gloss in it to be sure for the evening.

"Mom, I'm leaving." I shout as I get downstairs. Immediately mom shows up by the door.

"Okay, sweetie. Remember not to drink, and I love you, and don't be at home too late, and-" she says, but I cut her off.

"Okay, I love you too." I give her a kiss on her left cheek as a good bye.

I get outside in my heels, which I have a little problem with. I can't walk in them with confidence, and I can absolutely not walk in them in my usual speed.

A red, pretty fancy, car pulls up on our driveway. Out comes a happy Alex with open arms.

"Hiiiii!" she says with a big smile. She pulls me into a hug.

"Hi!" I say with and fake a very big smile when she pulls away.

"This will be so fun! Right?" I can tell that she's very happy to have me joining in. Why would she? I don't know.

"Yeah! Absolutely!" I answer, a little too enthusiastic.

"I know! Let's get into the car and party!" She takes my hand and drags me into the car.

I wonder how this night will end. 

(A/N: Hiii, hope you liked this, thank you for reading <33)