Chapter 10

WOW just WOW! I never expected you guys to comment on my rant. I just put it hoping she'd leave me alone. (so far go good). But *sniff* Thank you guys. Those comments meant a lot to me. Thank you again. It's nice to know that I have such amazing a loyal fans. It really does mean a lot to me. And....

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE! Lol. I'm not got going to stop writing because of a few bad comments. You guys said it yourselves. I refuse to let someone bring me down or stop me from doing something I enjoy doing. Besides I'd never leave you guys hangin like that. That's just cold. Like I said before the positive out weights the negative and believe me I get more positive feed back than I do negative. It just amazes me.

To the girl that said she has a story but no one reads it but she keeps writing. Well you keep writing. People are bound to see your story. Next thing you know you'll have fans comments and votes out the butt. So much so you won't be able to keep up. Like me. I didn't think anyone would read mine either. Then boom. They are being read commented on voted and I'm being fanned. So don't stop

All the people that want me to read your stories it might be safer to inbox me and let me know. I think I deleted a email or two trying to save people's screen name so I can go back and read them. I didn't mean too. It's never safe for me to do two things at once. Lol. So if you did inbox and tell me again. If you put it on the Alphas Baby comments I might pass it.

Um anyway since your such AMAZING fans I give you another chapter.

Thanks again guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to take Tammy and Paul up on there offer. I hated being away from Kennedy. This way I don't have too. So I gave Al my two weeks notice. Pack our stuff.

Tammy was nice enough to come and help once I called her and told I would do it. She was so excited that I said yes. She immediately put all of Kennedy's stuff in an empty room next to my new one. Then jumped on a plane to help me. They had our stuff which wasn't much just Kennedy's stuff and my clothes shipped. I've been here for a several weeks now.

Christian is still doing any girl he comes across. But I'm nice and piss him off by making friends with them. No I'm really not going to be friends with them but it pisses him off when I do and act like what he does doesn't bother me. The only one I don't make 'friends' with is his bed buddy. Callie. We don't get along at all.

One thing has changed though and quite honestly I thought I'd never see the day. But here it is. Me and Amber are actually friends. She found her mate and settled down. The down side is that he's Christians best friend. Apparently he also known that they were mates but he actually admitted it to her he wasn't ready to settle down so he didn't tell her.

That night at the party and they slept together he decided he was ready. So he told her the truth a few days later and they started sneaking around because they didn't want anyone to know. I knew there was something off about her before I left but I didn't think anything about it. She quit partying and sleeping around. Who knew?

She was mad at me when she found out I was back but I told her my reasons and she understood and forgave me. She hangs out with me and Kennedy a lot when she's not with him. Or we just all hangout watching movies or something. Sadly almost everyone knows I'm Christians mate. Kinda obvious I had his freaking kid and is now living with his family. Speaking of family.

I haven't seen or heard from mine. Am I hurt? Nope not one freaking bit.

"Come on Sin. It's just one night." Amber whines. She's trying to talk me into going to the movies with them.

"I have Kennedy. I can't just up and leave her."

"Tammy will watch her." Vance says.

"No I'm good."