Chapter 11

Some of you want Christians POV. Give me some time to see what I come up with. Thanks guys. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so tired of her it's not even funny. Seriously. Who the hell does she think she is? Messing with me is one thing but she's keeps trying to play momma to my baby. When people are around that is. Then treats her like trash when no one is around. Not fucking happening. I've had it.

I gather my evidence. Yeah I'm stooping low. So low. Even I'm ashamed of myself but I'm going to her mate. I just want him to Fiume her ass. I get my pictures printed off. I get my video copied and my recordings together. And leave.

Apparently he doesn't know she's cheating. Well he knows because he can feel the pain of her sleeping with someone else but he won't believe it unless he has actual proof and I'm fixing to deliver it. If this bitch thinks she can take away my daughter and turn around and treat her like trash. Guess again. I'm going to make sure that her mate dumps her. I know I'm being a bitch but I don't care anymore. I'm tired of her shit. She rubs Christian in my face. Almost every damn day.

She tries to be a mother to Kennedy but behind everybody's back she treat her like shit. She puts me down constantly. That I really don't care about. But then she has the nerve to put Kennedy down. When no one is around. Calling her sorts of nasty names. She's a baby. Grow the fuck up. She's all oh she's beautiful she's a good baby. Tries to play momma. Blah blah blah when people are around but as soon as no one is around she's mean to her.

I get in Tammy's car and take off. Tammy and Paul have offered to buy me a car but I won't let them. So she let's me use her car. I usually walk everywhere unless it far away. I drive by his house sticking everything in his mailbox. I quickly leave heading back home. I know what I'm doing is wrong but it will be a cold day in hell before I let her get away with treating my baby like that.

I even thought that maybe she had something to do with me not getting all those court papers and letters but I was wrong. Not long after I moved back here I get a huge manilla envelope from Al with all of it in there. I didn't know and never asked but I was checking the wrong mail. Al has a p.o box with the apartment and what was checking. I never thought to check the regular mail.

So with me not fighting custody or paternity. If I would have shown up I might have won but since I didn't I could see where the judge thought I wasn't going to fight it and didn't care. So I can't really blame him for my fuck up.

I read then all even the ones from Christian. Those had my tearing up.

Later that night as we are watching tv the door flys open and in he walks in. Well more like storms in. She quickly jumps away from Christian. He had his arm around her shoulder while she snuggles into his side. Her mate steps in front of her throwing it all on her lap not saying anything. She goes thru them one by one and looks at them in shocked.

"You did this!" she screeches jerking her head to me.

"Did what?" I ask innocently confused. No one knows what I was doing.

"This you bitch!" she yells waving it around.

"What the hell are you talking about?" she throws the pictures at me. I look at them like I've never seen them before.

"Are you freaking kidding me. Like I have time to follow your nasty ass around and take pictures." I growl at her.

"It doesn't matter who did it!" her mate yells at her. "You lying, cheating bitch. I tried to convince myself that the pain I felt every god damn night was just my imagination. That you wouldn't do this to me. That you you loved me.."