Epilogue

"I'm serious. I don't want a big wedding. Actually I don't want a wedding at all. Can't we just go to Vegas and hit one of them 24 hour chapels?" they all look at me like I'm nuts. Yeah we're getting married. Since that night over a year ago we've been together. Two months after he marked me. Finally making me his. Him mine. Two weeks later he proposed. I said yes of course. We don't talk about the past unless it is about us. Him messing around, me running off does not exist to us. It's better that way.

I'm not worried about him messing around on me anymore. I don't know why but I don't. I don't know if it's because he marked me or because he has proved himself. Really proved himself. Girl friend or not no girl is allowed up the stairs of the house. He refuses to be left alone with a girl. Not even a friend. Not even Amber. It's not that he doesn't trust himself. He doesn't trust them attacking him like a couple of girls have done.

Yes before he made his rule he had three girls attack him. Plus the girl that attacked him while he was sleeping that day. Yes I found out that was true. Me and Kennedy went to pick him up for lunch on day while he was at school and I ran into her. She wasn't happy because one she assumed he was single and made an ass out of herself then she failed her project because he talked to the professor and had him change partners and she got in her own words got a stupid jock that wouldn't do the project so they both failed it.

The other three girls I believe because one I saw with my own two eyes. He keep telling her no. He's got a girlfriend but she wouldn't take no for an answer and kissed him anyway. I nicely came in and popped her in the nose. The other two he told me before I found out and Vance was with him. Told me the same story So yeah. I don't blame him I suppose. It sucks having a sexy ass mate. Sure I wouldn't admit that before but I don't have a problem with it now.

So here we are. All of us. Me, Christian, Tammy, Paul, Vance, Amber, Seth and Kennedy arguing over a wedding. Tammy and Paul want a big one. I don't want one. Christian wants a small one. Seth doesn't care either way as long as he's best man. Vance disagrees.

"You'd be willing to go to Vegas to get married?" Christian ask on disbelief.

"Yeah. Why not? The only people I want there is in this room right now." I say with a shrug. "Not much money, close family, we won't have to go far for a honeymoon. What more could you ask for?" I try to reason. It's true. Just, flights, hotel, chapel, food, sight seeing, family. Boom we have a wedding. They look at each other. I assume thinking about it. "Oh and no chance of something going wrong." I add. They continue to stare at each other. "And just think we could spend a week or two just us. Gambling, shows. Ooh you know what we could check out Criss Angel." I say dreamingly.

"Who is he?" Christian ask.

"One sexy ass magician." I answer. Here it comes. Wait a minute. Give it a second.

"You will not be seeing him!" he snarls. And there it is. I chuckle.

"Not as sexy as you babe." I say patting his head condescendingly. He glares at me as I snicker.

"But he it one fine young man." Tammy agrees.

"H.O.T." Amber spells out.

"Cum worthy." I say. All three of them growl loudly as we busted up laughing.

"Oh how it's so easy to get you guys riled up." Seth says laughing shaking his head.

"To easy." I snicker.

"But so much fun." Amber says.

"Don't worry boys we aren't going anywhere." Tammy says.

"Speak for yourself. If I had the chance. Bye bye Christian." I joke.