002

"ya know hyung,  i'm still not used to you having blue eyes" jungkook states.

jimin faces the boy and gives him a toothy grin, "well, i like it"

jungkook playfully rolls his eyes, "you like it because minhee noona gave them to you"

jimin couldn't help but hide his face in a pillow and squeal. jungkook chuckles and leaves the man in his own world.

"jimin hyung is squealing again!" yelled the boy.

jimin laughs loudly, "i'm sorry! i can't help it"

the boys just laugh at how jimin loves minhee so much. in all honesty, they loved seeing jimin like this. it made their heart flutter seeing how happy he is.

"eh? what's happening? why are jimin's cheeks so red?" asks minhee who just came out her lover's room.

"its because he loves you" namjoon states, smiling.

the girl faces her lover with a soft smile full of love and adoration. she mouths him an "i love you too" which led to jimin squealing once more.

minhee kneels infront of  jimin and said, "baby i'm going to my world today. please behave around your brothers"

jimin pouts but nodded eventually. she smiled and kissed his forehead, "i'll be back right away"

~

and here she was, standing in front of their castle. the true reason she came was, she wanted to know where the boys' older brother, kim seokjin was.

she noticed that during her stay at the boys, they often uttered the name seokjin and her kind together. but not in a friendly way.

she wanted to find the man and make the boys, mostly jimin, happy.

they were family now.

"mother, father" she bowed respectfully.

her parents respond with a nod and smile, "is there anything you want?" the queen asks.

she nods enthusiastically, "yes, do you perhaps know where... i could find those missing humans that vampires take?"

the king eyes her with suspicion , "yes...why?," her mother questions

"because my friends are looking for their older brother who supposedly was took by a vampire", she stops to think then continued, "they said his eyes were red"

author's note:

hi