016

"hi baby", minhee said with an alluring voice that jimin could easily melt in. but jimin knew that it was not the time to let himself do it.

"minhee, why did you give in? i told you not to i--", jimin's tears couldnt stop from flowing. he was angry, disappointed. hurt.

"i did this for all of us, honey. dont you want to be happy, with me?", the princess takes a step forward, slowly but surely. "i was already happy," jimin replied.

mina was at the back, watching the two of them as if she was watching some kind of intermission number, she enjoyed it.

"baby, we all know thats not true happiness", minhee sighs, "everything is fake, you think you're happy but you're really not. its because of that spell", she laughs, bitterly.

"thats not true," jimin says, "i was truly happy, you and bangtan were and will always be my happiness!"

the princess was getting closer and closer to the boy, while he was taking steps back.

"are you scared of mommy, baby boy?", she smirks. although she was in a trance, she still knew that that was his weakness.

"no," jimin quickly replies. minhee rolls her eyes, "then why are you stepping back?"

"you are not minhee, you're not yourself", jimin states.

"why this is me babe, minhee! your oh so loving girlfriend slash princess of the vampire kingdom", she grins.

jimin now halts as his back hits the wall, he couldnt do anything now.

"oh my sweet jimin, the one that i truly love", minhee spoke as she was getting closer the where the man was.

"yes princess, go", mina laughs, "feed from him then kiss him, in that order. and everything will go the way you want it to be"

"the way i want it to be", the princess mumbles. "minhee stop it please! snap out of it, this is not you!" jimin pleads.

"what if i dont want to, mr. park?", she replied. minhee stopped on her tracks as she was now in front of the crying boy. "just let me feed on you, honey. and we'll be truly happy. you'll love me truly"

"my love for you was never fake babe. the first time we met, i knew you werent a bad person, i fell for you even before you could give me the last kiss you needed", jimin steps forward, making the princess step back, shocked of the sudden movement.

"remember, we first met during the blood moon, but it wasnt a proper introduction. at the park, we met and talked. you explained everything to me, how much you loved me, " jimin kept stepping forward.

"you were so sweet, so fragile. i wanted to keep you safe, to keep you in my pocket, you were so cute", jimin chuckles. "and from then on, i loved you, and will forever and always love you"

minhee couldnt speak, she didnt know what to say, she opened her mouth to say something but the young man beat her to it, "you want proof of how much i love you? hm?", he smiles.

"then this," he kisses her. for once, he was the one who intiated the kiss. the kiss was filled with different emotions. sorrow, disappointment, fright. but most especially, love. true and genuine love.