011

meanwhile, outside the household were the boys who kept their eyes on their brother's girlfriend.

"is it just me or... that mina girl looks kinda nice?", hoseok questioned clearly confused. what he was seeing was nothing like he imagined.

"seriously hyung? you're seriously going to comment on her looks while we're in a crisis--", jungkook was cut off, "what?!", hoseok whisper-yelled, "thats not what i meant. i wasnt commenting on her looks, what i meant was she doesnt look evil", explained hoseok.

"hobi hyung is kinda right, she doesnt look evil at all", taehyung agrees. "true, but as minhee said, we should never trust anyone but ourselves. she may look pure but who knows what her intention is", namjoon explained his point.

"uhh guys", jimin nervously blurts. "what is it chim?"

"look", he points at the window and there they saw. kim seokjin.

"so minhee was right, hyung is here with that lady. she's evil, brothers."
they couldnt believe their eyes. it was really the kim seokjin. their kim seokjin.

after years of trying to find him and giving up, he was finally right infront of their eyes. after years of yearning his presence, he was finally there. and now, one thing was on their minds.

they have to get him outta here.

~

"i see that you have claimed a human," the princess stated, observing the man who was clearly not in his own control. "yes, isnt he lovely? he pleases me just the way i want. it was a very lucky pick if you do ask me", mina smiled, a sinister smile.

"it is," said minhee while taking a sip on the fresh blood she was offered. "you may go now sweetie", and in a second, seokjin went disappeared.

"if i may ask, why did you pick him?"

the lady looks at minhee directly in the eyes, "well, he's good looking aND he has a big d"

the last two words made the princess spit her drink out. "goodness! are you alright your highness? let me get a tissue for you"

she wanders of to find tissues to treat the princess and clean up the mess she made.

'she's crazy', minhee thought.

the lady comes back with tissues in hand and offers the princess some while cleaning at the same time.

"thank you", she said as she wipes off the blood on her lips. mina looked at her and said, "you missed a spot. here, let me help you"

although it was an odd request, minhee let her do what she wanted. as the lady's hand nears the princess' face, she smacks her instead, making her hit the furniture beside her.

she released a wicked laugh, " oh princess, i'm not stupid to know that you're plotting to get seokjin away from me and let me tell you this, you're not going to get away with it"

a/n:

dont forget to vote! thankyouuuu