022

"who are you?"

hearing those words come out form her mouth made jimin's heart drop and shatter into a million pieces. each piece shattered brought him pain like no other.

the others were shocked as well, how could she not remember him? the love of her life?

"w-what do you mean who are you? i-its me, your boyfriend! c-cant you remember?"

"i dont have a boyfriend", she says.

jimin bursts out into tears and holds both her hands, "what do you mean you dont have a boyfriend? you do! and he's right in front of you!"

he looks directly at his girlfriend's eyes, "its me, jimin! park jimin!", he looks down, "w-why cant you remember me? youre the love of my life! w-why--"

he was interuppted by giggling from the boys and the girl in front of him, "w-what? why are you guys laughing?"

they didnt answer but continue on laughing. "oh sweet jimin," the princess gives him a passionate kiss, "i could never forget someone who holds such an important role in my life.. it was a joke, baby. stop crying!"

she wipes off the remaining tears on the boy's eyes as she continues to laugh. "well, it was not a funny joke!", the boyfriend pouts, "i really thought you forgot who i was! i didnt know what to do if that happened"

she places a peck on his cheek, "well dont worry, because that'll never happen," she smiles. both her and her boyfriend share a tight hug full of love and care.

"eHem," they heared. they both break the hug and looked at seokjin, where the cough came from.

"i just wanted to say thank you," he continues, "thank you for saving me and taking care of my brothers.."

minhee smiled, "it was my pleasure, kim seokjin"

"please, call me jin", he offers his hand in which she gladly accepts, "it was my pleasure, jin"

"now that that's settled, why dont we go back to earth?", jin's stomach growled, "as you can see i am pretty much starving"

they all release and share a wholesome laugh. but seokjin stopped, "wait", everyone stops as well, "thats why it felt so incomplete...

where's yoongi?"

a/n:

tEnTeNTeN