024

"and here you have mr. kim seokjin's specialty," he places the meal on the table.

everyone was ready to dig in, the meal looked so delicious, almost like it as calling their names.

the boys were ready to dig in when seokjin stopped them,"oops not yet. where's minhee?", seokjin questions, noticing that the girl wasnt there. he called her name, "yes?", she responded as she came out of her boyfriend's room.

"come and eat, you cant be missing a meal aftr everything that happened," minhee nibbled on her bottom lip, "but i have never tried human food before.."

seokjin slams his hands on the table, starling the young men, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER TRIED HUMAN FOOD BEFORE??!"

the princess takes a step back as the man continues, "you have never tried such delicious delicasies??? you, young lady have been missing out on a lot!"

he takes minhee's hand and dragged her to the dining table and made her take a seat beside her boyfriend.

he took the meal he prepared and put some on the girl's plate, "i swear this will be the best first human meal you will ever taste, you wont regret this minhee!"

he hands her chopsticks and gestured her to eat. everyone was looking at her, expecting a good reaction.

so she took a bite.

her eyes widened, "oh my god", she said. "oh my god what?", seokjin was desperate to hear what the princess had to say.

"this is AMAZING!", seokjin raised his hands in triumph, "i always knew my cooking was royalty approved. go on, you can eat"

they all started eating jin's delicious meal. they kept throwing words of praise in which seokjin confidently responds with, " i know"

but then, they were interrupted with the door bell ringing, "i'll get it, continue eating"

seokjin heads to the door to reveal a yoongi, looking down on he ground.

"look, i know it was a stupid thing to shoot that vampire girl despite knowing the fact that she truly did love you", he continued, still looking down, "i just really wanted to protect you! so im sorry, i couldnt imagine you disappearing just like seokjin hyung did! i couldnt sleep for weeks when i knew he disappeared--"

"i didnt know you cared for me that much," yoongi looked up and couldnt believe his eyes, "hyung?"

a/n:

im curious, where are you guys from? uwu