019

seokjin woke up in a room unfamiliar to him, "where am i?", he thought. then, a painful headache struck him, causing him to groan in pain and catch mark's attention.

"ahh, you're awake", he says. "who are you? and where am i?", seokjin questions.

"you are in the vampire kingdom and i am mark tuan, the princess' butler", he answers and jin quivers in fear.

vampires were dangerous, everyone knew that.

"but fear not, you are safe here. your friends are waiting for you at the princess' room"

he tilts his head, friends?

he didnt know who he was implying, he had a lot of friends.

"where is the princess' room?", he asked. mark replied with, "the room at the very end of this corridor"

seokjin muttered a quick thanks before walking to where the " princess' " room was.

everything was a blur to him, he didnt know how or why he got to a place far from earth, his home.

everything for him was questionable.

soon enough, he was geeted by a massive door carved with beautiful designs.

"this must be it, who are those friends that mark guy was saying," he spoke to himself.

he knocked on the door.

knock
knock
knock

the door opened revealing a young man, he gasped, "jIN HYUNG?!", the young man screams.

"JUNGKOOK?!", he screamed as well.

soon, he was engulfed in a big hug. "you're back!!", he returns the hug and says, "i.. am?"

the younger gives him a look before dragging him into the room.

all the men inside darted their eyes on the new guy who just entered with jungkook. they ran to him and gave him a big bear hug, making them fall on the floor.

"hyung we missed you so much!"

"we never thought we would see you again!"

"dont ever disappear again!"

"dont leave us again!!"

"oKAY BUT LET ME UP!", they giggle and help the elder stand up. seokjin was shocked, his friends--no, his family is here!

"how did i get here? how did you guys get here?", he questions. "you dont remember?", hoseok questions.

he shakes his head, gesturing a no. namjoon sighed and said, "well, the past couple of years, you kinda... disappeared out of nowhere"

the man's eyes widened and told namjoon to continue the story. "we learned that you were claimed by a vampire who just used you for uhhh pleasure? so now, we came here to rescue you and we succeeded!"

they all show a bright smile. seokjin's face was full of confusion, he was going speak but then another headache struck him.

"hyung are you alright?", taehyung catches the elder before he falls to the ground.

seokjin's memories were all coming to him. he was taken from his family, he was used. he remembered everything.

"jimin," he said, "where's jimin?"

they all point to the bed, where he saw the young man laying down with his wounds treated.