012

"minhee's taking too long...", the worried boyfriend comments. "you're over reacting chim, she's fine"

just as namjoon assures him, they hear a big crash, startling them all.

"what was that?!", hoseok asks. jungkook looks at the window and gasped, "noona's in trouble!"

"what?!!", jimin yells. true enough, minhee was on the ground. "i gotta go in there!", taehyung stops him, "no! dont go!"

"what do you think i should do?! just sit here and watch my girlfriend get hurt in there?! taehyung that girl is my girlfriend. whether you like it or not, i'm going in"

jimin bolts to the front door and kicks it open with the others following behind him.

both the young ladies dart their eyes on the now broken door. mina smirks, "i see that you brought company," she examines the young men, "and theyre humans! impressive"

"what are you guys doing here?! didnt i tell you to stay outside?", minhee questions, furious of why they decided to disobeyed her.

"i couldnt just watch you get hurt!", jimin explains. while the two quarel, mina laughs, making the two lovebirds stop. "why did you stop? i was enjoying that", mina fake pouts.

mina laughs again and says, "its good that you brought company dear princess, i can make them my servants!" the princess sends her a glare, "you disgust me", she says.

after a few seconds, mina speaks again, "so you also claimed a human," she states seeing that jimin's eyes were blue instead of brown, "now i dont see how much different we are"

"she's nothing like you", jungkook debates. "she is a kind hearted woman and will never be someone like you", hoseok defends.

"i dont think so", mina smiles. minhee gets up to punch mina, only to discover that her feet was stuck on the ground. her eyes widened, "what have you done?!"

"nothing big," she continues, "just put a spell to glue your feet on the ground, now you can't move! isnt that great, dear?"

jimin balls is fists in anger, "release her", he says in a stern tone. mina looks at him, "oh? someone's getting tough here"

"jimin dont", minhee commands. "so what? i'll just let this lady do things to you?", mina snickers, "yeah princess, are you just going to let me do things to you?"

"i can handle this", minhee finalizes, "i'm sorry", she apologizes as she creates a barrier that separates both mina and her from the boys.

"noona!! are you out of your mind?!"

"minhee-yah! remove this barrier!!"

"hey! you can't to this to us!"

"minhee, let us in"

jimin starts banging on the barrier, in hopes that he might break it if he tries hard enough. "minhee!! let us in! you can't to that by yourself!! we're to help you just let us in!", jimin shouts as tears are threatening to fall from his eyes.

minhee looks at the boys' side with an evident sad look on her face.

"your 'boyfriend' looks like he loves you very much," mina comments, "too bad everything's all fake"

the princess faces her with confusion, "what do you mean?"

a/n:

i apologize for any grammar corrections and mispelled words :<