009

"we're almost there, only a few blocks away.so lets not waste more time and get going. but this time, we have to be careful. there is a mob of vampire out for us", jungkook faces the ground, biting his bottom lip.

he kept blaming himself for being
so immature and stupid. if he only ignored that vendor, they wouldnt have gone through all this mess he made.

the group continued on walking, eyes on the look out for any vampires near by.

everyone was quiet. they wanted to get this over with. just get seokjin get away from this hideous place.

but no, it wasnt that easy.

"everyone okay?", minhee asked, concerned.

"we're...fine", says the leader. "could be worse but at least we're still here"

the girl nods and continued to stick her eyes on the street.

she was worried, she didnt know what kind of vampure shin mina was. she didnt know if she was involved in dark magic that could possibly bring them down.

but she was most especially worried about the boys. they were humans in the land of vampires. they cant possibly protect themselves on their own here, her kind were much more powerful than them.

"hey", a voice said. the girl looked to her right and saw jimin, "you look like you got a lot on your mind, care to tell?"

the princess smiles at her boyfriend for showing genuine concern. "its nothing baby, really"

jimin's eyes did not leave the girl, "why are you making that face?", she asks. "you're clearly lying babe. you're my girlfriend, i would know", he comments.

minhee's heart fluttered at these sentences. he sounded so dominant. "that's hot", she says in her mind.

"i cant really lie to you, can i?", jimin gives her a small smile, "of course you cant"

the princess chuckled before releasing a heavy sigh. "but," jimin continues, "if you dont want to tell me, thats fine too. i wont force you to"

"thanks jimin", she places a sweet peck on the boy's cheek.