005

"where exactly is jin hyung?", the youngest asked.

"my kingdom. its a bit far from the human world but we can get through fast if we work fast"

minhee and the boys were packing their stuff to go to the realm of vampires. all were eager to save their beloved hyung.

once everyone was done, the princess gave them a pill each.

"what are these things?", hoseok questions as he eyes the pill with much curiousity.

minhee smiled and said, "those are pills. eat them so that vampires won't know you're human, they smell the scent humans give off. coz' if they know, we'll be in big trouble"

without saying another word, all of them took the pill and ate it.

she felt a pull on her shirt. it was her boyfriend, jimin. his face was full of worry.

"baby, is there something wrong?", "are you sure this is safe?", he questions directly.

she pauses for a second to think, "i can't assure you that it is. but i am sure that we'll come back alive"

"with jin hyung?"

"with jin hyung.", the princess assured him and everyone else.

"so we should probably go!", she insists, "now i want you all to form a circle and hold hands. make sure you hold tight for no one to be left behind, got it?"

"yes ma'am!!", everyone replies.

she nods and began murmuring certain spells of another language that not one of the boys knew of.

"hyung, i'm scared", said taehyung. "we all are taehyung, but if this means getting jin hyung back, then we'll do it", namjoon finalizes.

and in a second, the furmiture began floating, and so were they.

"h-hyung what is happening?", jungkook asks in panic, "relax gguk, everything is in minhee's control. we have to trust her on this", says hoseok.

and in a poof, they were all trasported to minhee's kingdom, the kingdom of vampires.