015

jimin could see that his girlfriend's eyes were changing their color and he knew that with the presence of mina, it wasnt a good thing.

"baby please just listen to me!! listen to me!!", jimin yelled with tears continuesly flowing through his cheeks.

minhee could slightly hear her boyfriend's voice, so she looked at the direction of where he was.

"baby dont listen to her, please.. she's messing with your mind!", jimin begs that his girlfriend does not give in to anything mina was saying.

"give in princess, its all you need to do," mina makes the princess face her once again.

the princess could her both their voices, but mina's was clearer while her boyfriend's was more of mumbling.

"MINHEE!!"

"just give in, princess..", her honey like voice made her sound like she knew what was best for her.

at this point, the princess could feel herself losing control over herself. and this meant something bad in her dictionary.

but she couldnt do anything about it, the trance was slowly consuming her.

"all you have to do is give in and you'll be happy"

"give..in...", jimin fell into his knees and screamed, a scream of anger and disappointment. his girlfriend's eyes turned red, she's out of control.

the only instace he had seen his girlfriend out of control was when the blood moon occured. she'll turn into a completely different person.

"my plan is working," mina whispers to herself, proud. "you're so fragile, so weak, so stupid", she comments.

namjoon and the others tried to comfort jimin's grieving body, but he only knew one thing. that if anyone would make him happy right now, it would be his girlfriend.

then, they felt a strong force separate them from each other. jimin was pushed forward and the other remaining men were trapped in a circular figure.

jimin's eyes widened, understanding the situation theyre in. the 4 men inside the indestructable bubble either mina made kept on banging, punching and trying different ways just to break out of it. jimin did the same thing.

but not so sooner, jimin's body was forcefully turned to face both the ladies, with seokjin beside mina.

"stop casting spells on us, on me!", jimin yells. mina shrugs and says, "what are you mad at me for? i'm not doing anything! why dont you ask minhee, your girlfriend over there."

jimin's face softened as he realized that mina wasnt the one casting spells on them.

on mina's left side was his girlfriend. her eyes were red and she had a sinister smile on her face.

the one casting the spells? it was his dear girlfriend.