021

"minhee?!", jimin gasped as he saw his girlfriend covered in blood, "someone get help! nOW!!"

he ran towards taehyung and took minhee to his arms. taehyung immediately ran to mark's room hoping to get help.

worry filled everyone's eyes, they treated minhee like their own sister, they couldnt afford to lose her after everything they've been through.

but jimin was worried the most, his girlfriend was bleeding to death. "oh no, SHIT", he grows more worried when he notices a wooden stick stabbed on her chest, close to where her heart was. he carried her body to the bed and made her lay down.

"minhee... you wont leave me now, would you?", no response. the princess was still breathing, thank god. but jimin kept thinking that her breathing might stop any minute if he doesnt keep an eye on her.

the door busts wide open, revealing both taehyung and mark. taehyung almost out of breath but mark was calm as he could be.

"mark! minhee she's--", namjoon got cut off, "yes, i can see. but i need all of you to exit the room"

"what?! no! of course not!", jimin argues. his girlfriend was in the verge of dying and he was not just going to leave her. he left her once and he's never going to that again.

"i understand that you're worried jimin," mark calmly says and continues, "but if you really want her saved, you should do what i say"

"but--", "chim, its okay", seokjin rubs the younger's back in order to soothe him. "mark knows what he's doing. he already saved me, surely he can save minhee too"

jimin nods but gives mark a glare, "if you fail to save her, i'll make your life a living hell", he declares.

"okay then," mark responds. namjoon gathers everyone and leaves the room. then jimin falls on his knees, bawling his eyes out.

"hyung, minhee noona's a strong girl," the youngest states. "he's right chim, " taehyung agrees, "in fact, she's the strongest girl i've ever met"

"minhee is fighting for her life right now," hoseok butts in, "we all agree that she's a strong girl and for that, we know that she'll keep fighting until she gets what she wants," he smiles.

"her life"

~

hours have passed, everyone in bangtan were sitting, some were laying down on the floor.

mark finally exits the door, makig everyone stand up to their feet, waiting for mark to say something.

"you may enter, she's wide awake", he said as he leaves them to be.

excitedly, they all enter the room but stop right away.

"you go first jimin, she's your girl after all," jimin smiled. he went to the bed happy that his girlfriend was finally awake.

but everything went down hill when she said something that jimin was not expecting, "who are you?"