018

"chim we gotta go!", taehyung says as he wraps jimin's arm around him, "but minhee--", "she'll be fine!", hoseok assures the worried boyfriend.

"by now, you should be more worried about yourself, you're bleeding for god's sake!"

"we got seokjin hyung, let's get outta here!!", the leader commands. they all exit the premises and ran directly to the castle.

once they were in front of the gates, "wait, we're humans. we cant get through without getting killed!", namjoon realizes.

"then how are we supposed to get in?!", jungkook questions. they were about to bicker when jimin groaned once again, in pain.

"dont worry chim, you'll be fine. just hang on!!"

just then, "THERE THEY ARE! SEIZE THEM! FEED ON THEIR BLOOD!"

"shit", it was the mob of vendors they encountered. they found them and they're hungry. "we're done for", taehyung mumbles.

the vendors charge in full speed to the boys with their fangs fully in sight.

they screamed, they were going to die.

...

they continued screaming, but namjoon noticed that the vampire vendors were taking too long for their inhuman speed.

so he stopped screaming and peeked, they weren't outside the caste anymore, they were inside!

but they werent in minhee's room, it was a man's room. just when realization hits him, a voice then said, " you can stop screaming now, you're safe"

so the screaming stopped and everyone opened their eyes to see if they were really safe from those vendors, and they were.

"who are you?", taehyung asked. the man smiled and replied, "mark, the princess' bulter"

they all exchanged looks and mark spoke, "the princess has talked a lot about you guys.so when i saw you outside the castle with a mob of hungry vendors chasing after you, i just had to save you"

"thankyou for that. but.. you're not going to kill us.. are you?"

the butler chuckled, "of course not, i have full control over myself with humans around. in fact, i have friends that are human"

the men nod, understanding that they were indeed safe and will not be killed.

there was silence. but the silence was interuppted by jimin's groan. they almost forgot that jimin was dying.

"shit uhh," hoseok looks at mark, "could you help us heal him?", he asks.
"of course, just let him lay on that bed over there"

they quickly layed jimin on the bed, careful not to hurt him more. "you alright hyung?", the youngest asked.

he nods and whispers, "minhee.."

"she's fine! she will be fine", taehyung nervously chuckled. even though they all trusted that minhee could defeat mina, they werent sure if she could succeed in this.

"mark, sir..", namjoon calls him. "you may call me mark, but yes?", the butler replies.

"how about him?", he points to seokjin, who was standing still with eyes as red as blood.

mark examines him, "thats kim seokjin, is he not?", they nod, "yes, i can help him, just leave them to me and they'll be fine", he said.