(20)

Taylor POV

"I hate you, get out!" I screamed and threw the remote at Colton. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I pushed at his rock like body and moved no closer to the bedroom door.

"You called me fat! You meant it!" I was practically horizontal trying to force him out the bedroom but it was no use. "Taylor I said the bump was bigger."

"Because I'm fat right?" I began to cry and sat down on the bed my hand touching the now fully visible bump on my stomach. "No, because you're pregnant."

"The baby is making me fat." I mummbled when he knelt infront of me and wiped away my tears. "Taylor, you're not fat. I was just happy that I can see the bump." He cupped my cheeks before kissing me softly.

"I'm sorry. I've been getting wound up lately." I frown at myself and kick my feet back and forth over the end of the bed. "It's just hormones." Colton took my hand and lead us down the stairs no doubt trying to let everyone know nobody was dead. After that racket they would need convincing.

"Isla? Just listen to me please." Maxen was fighting with the counter island trying to get a hold of his mate. A few weeks ago he had forgotten their anniversary dinner and left her waiting all night at the house. When he didn't show we went to Colton's room and watched films all night. She's been sleeping in the spare room and hasn't said a word to him. "You're killing me sweetheart, please." He rubbed his hand over his face before growling in frustration.

"You're not going to leave this house until you talk to me." Maxen threatened and it was a side I've never seen from him...a demanding side. I guess Colton blinded him in that category. "Isla?!"

"Maxen!" She finally responds back and takes us all by surprise. "I'm upset not just because of the dinner but because I barely see you anymore and I feel like I'm coming second best to everyone else."

"What?" Maxen stuttered looking at his mate who was close to breaking. "I just feel exhausted and you haven't been there." I grab Colton's hand and try to take him out the kitchen but he seems interested by his brother's love life.

"I'm sorry Isla, I forget sometimes, you always have that bright smile on your face and I forget how much you hurt." This was too emotional for us to just be standing by. So I got Colton's keys off of the living room table and approached my mate from behind.

"You better hurry up or I'm driving your car." I slowly walked towards the door before his hand caught my wrist. "Thanks darling but that's not going to happen." He held the door open for me and I walked under his arm returning the smirk that danced on his lips.

"So when do I get to fulfil my Luna duties?" I sit in the car, uncomfortable with a big football on my knee. "When the baby is born, until then no stress."

"My feet hurt." I whisper, Colton places one hand on my thigh and the other one is secured on the wheel. He massaged the top of my thigh letting go every once in a while to change gear. "Where are we going? I kinda just dragged you to the car and now you're driving somewhere?" I held his hand this time feeling my wolf wanting to be closer to him. That's another thing that keeps getting me riled up, I can't do anything now while I'm pregnant. Colton assures me it's fine and I see him get hard when I get out the shower and change infront of him. He's actually started helping me get dressed now because I can't touch my toes for the life of me.

"I'm taking you out for breakfast." I saw the smile spreading on his face. "Ooo can we go to the all-day- breakfast place." With all that Bacon, sausage, hash browns, egg, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes-

"Can you pull over?" I said quickly, Colton raised an eyebrow but slowly moved the car to the side of the road. I opened the car door and got out as fast as possible. I dry heaved a few times over the metal barrier on the road before I threw up. Ew. I felt my insides churn as the back of my throat burned with acid. "Baby, what can I do?" He tried to rub my back but it didn't make anything any easier.