(21)

Taylor POV

'Colton Dowry.'

I take a long sigh.

'Colton fucking Dowry. I love you so much. I feel lonely, the girls are practically knocked out.' I sigh again and hit my head against the pillow. 'I'm lonely to baby.' I hear him in my mind and smile to myself.

'The boys are asleep.' A second later the den door opened and Colton emerged in just his jeans. He tiptoes over to me and helps me off the sofa. We walk to the staircase and Colton's hands roam my waist that has thankfully stayed intact. His hands rest on my ass and support me all the way up the stairs though I'm sure that wasn't his true intention.

"I'm missing your body so much." He grumbles into my neck when I stop at the top of the stairs. "You're not the only one." I pout and place my hands on my bump which is definitely bigger than a football.

"I'm so excited for this baby." I whisper and carry on towards the bedroom. "Me too sweetheart." We got to the room and I practically collapsed on the bed. That's when I noticed Dowry Jr poking through his jeans. I grinned but then it faltered.

"I hate that I can't do anything about it. I feel horny all the time and I can't have what u want and I can't give you what you need. I guess we're both just horny messes." I was confused at how dumbfounded Colton looked and raised an eyebrow.

"You said horny. Twice." He bursts out into a fit of laughter when I slap my hand over my mouth. I hate that word. He always says it for me. "We will never speak of this." I point a finger at him and he holds his hands up in surrender.

"Anything for you." I smile at his words and climb into bed. Colton assembles my fort of pillows that I had built to keep me comfortable in the night. He says I look like a marshmallow. At first I thought it was a fat joke and then when he didn't deny it it was a fat fact, then I cried. Turns out he meant it in a cute way. A few weeks left. That's all I need. Just a few more weeks.

"Goodnight Taylor, I love you."

"I love you too, Colton."

*** A week Later***

"I can't tell him, Tay. No way I'm a dead man." Cody stresses and paces around the kitchen. My heart melts for him it really does because I know his father will not except bringing a girl from this pack into his own.

Then there is Bates. Hence the 'dead man' part.

He's on his way over now so Cody and Ava can confess the secret they have been hiding for too long now. They've been holding off on the mating process just so Bates doesn't suspect anything.

"I'm not doing it. I refuse." Cody opens the cupboard underneath the sink and climbs in. He's quite big as we know and can barely fit in it but he sure as hell is determined. "C'mon Cody you'll be fine." I tap the cupboard but he just groans in response.

"What did Elrick say about being on your feet?" Colton comes in the kitchen and drags a chair with him. "Seriously? I'm getting a beer."

"No alcohol either. You know-"

"It's not for me you idiot." I pop the lid off the beer and toss it in the bin. "Oh yeah who's it for then?" Colton smirks and I lean close to him. On my tip toes a put the beer to his lips.

"Oh I don't know." I smile, he kisses me before taking the beer and sitting me on the chair. "Bates is in the driveway."

"Oh God!" Cody whines and Colton looks so confused, I gesture under the sink. Colton kicks the back of the cupboard and laughs when Cody says ow. "Seriously bro, hiding in there is just gonna make it easier for him to kill you." Cody and Colton have become so casual around each other it's actually pretty weird to think how different he was.