Ch. 2: The Library

The silky white curtains continues to flow by the opened window, as you pull them away to let light into the dark room.

The room was very well organized, as expected when it's Captain Levi.

You close the window and gaze at the room, that was when you realize you don't see any piece of your clothing.

Maybe its hanging in the closet, opening the wardrobe you scanned through it. Nothing. " ... so I was already in my PJs when I was in Captain Levi's room last night?!", you thought out loud.

You quickly strolled toward the bedroom door. Opening the door just wide enough for your head to stick out. Looking to the left and right "Good.. All clear", you said underneath your breath.

Closing the door behind you, you began to walk down the hall, then the stairwell toward the 3rd floor where all the Survey Crops. offices are. You froze up in embarrassment, when you hear chatter and footsteps coming up the stair well.

Looking down between the staircase, you spot commander Erwin and someone else. You have no choice, going back up would be a pain in the ass. So you decided to run, running as fast as you can down to the second floor where all the cadet rooms are. Upon passing Commander Erwin, you quickly spurt out a greeting. Erwin paused a bit and blink at the sight he was seeing.

You let out a sigh of relief as you are within cadet grounds. Just then something had to get in your eye and a tear began to form.

Busy blinking and trying not to rub your eye. You bumped into a human wall and fall backwards flat on your butt.

You looked up to see who it was, as a tear roll down your cheek. Jean was staring at you worriedly. His cheek turned red and you realize your panty was showing through the loose shorts. You quickly cover the opening with both of your hands. Then as you leaned foward, his face was even redder.

" Why..what are doing dress like that and coming down from upstairs?" Jean said as he scratched his nose. He pause and continues "...don't tell me you."

"Wait!" You cut him off quickly and held out a hand as if telling him to stop " hold your thoughts, I don't know what is going on either.." blushing as you said.

As you attempted to get up, you were held back down by the force on your wrist.

" what ..", you humphed. Jean cleared his throat said, " I think you have something in your eye..let me" as his finger lightly touched your face toward the dried up trail of tear on your cheek.

You sat still to let him help you. However, the moment was interrupted abruptly by a flying green cloak covering your body with its hood over your head. Then you were pulled up by two strong arms. One arm precede to slip to the front of you and swiftly buttoned up two buttons on the cloak.

" Idiot. What are you doing, siting on the floor. Don't you have a job to do? Tch.." That manner of speaking was none other than Captain Levi, everyone would know even without seeing his face.

Jean straighten up, and lightly rubbed the back of his neck with his face still red. You turned to the side as you see Levi glaring annoyingly at Jean,and with one arm forced you to walk with him. Jean bowed slightly and went on his way.

As you two entered your room, he notions you to sit on the bed. You tilted your head up as Levi lightly blew on your eye, trying to get the loose eye lash out.

You gaze at him with the other eye...His breathe on your cheeks made you blush, and what he is doing right now seems so unlike his usual self.

"I'm not here to babysit you" Levi states and sighed.