Ch. 4 Pepper

His lip is softer than you imagined it would be.

Your lip was tingling, feeling the heat rising to your cheeks.

To be honest, you are in a awkard position.

On all fours and the only way in or out is crawling foward.

You crawl toward Levi, feeling the heat radiating from his body as you scout closer.

Simulantously, his eyes flung open and stopped what he was doing.

Your finger slightly brushed against his knee.

His lip and his hand that held you behind your head slowly withdraw.

"..Did I do something wrong?", you thought to yourself, as you are able to adjust your posture.

You straigten yourself up and sat on the back of your leg.

Not sure what to do, as the kiss was broken, you looked down on the carpeted floor, as you cup your red cheeks with your hands.

The heat still hasn't left.

Levi calls out your name, "___."

You look up at him, he gaze at you and leans foward.

"Open your mouth" He said.

"huh?" You questioned.

"Wider", he demands. That was when you realize what he was implying.

"Ah.. Corporal I can't" you stutters as his face is just a few inches away from you.

You filled the space between your faces, with the palm of your hands stacked on top of another forming an "X"

And placed your palms against Levi's lip.

You had shrunk yourself in a rocking chair position. A too vulnerable position.

As Levi grabs both of your wrists and pushed you down onto the carpeted floor.

His knee on either side of your hips, as he held your wrists down on either side of your head.

"Of course you can." he said leaning down toward you, " you eat and drink with that mouth of yours. Don't you?"

You feel like your heart is about to stop, thoughts run through your head as all this was going on.

Thinking, "If this go any further...I don't think I can take it...too much.. se"

Just then two knocks is heard on Levi's office door.

Levi sighs, his bangs lightly brush against your forehead as he tilts his head down in annoyance.

The knocks came again.

Levi got up from atop of you and strolled casually toward the door.

Levi opens the door, and there stood Commander Erwin

"I saw your light on, so I stopped by to see how you're doing." Erwin said with a slight smile.

"Fine" Levi and Erwin walks into Levi's office. "I was just", Levi stops in mid-sentence when he saw his window open.

"Reading up the research on the titan we saw a few weeks ago..", finishing his sentence.

Levi casually walk to his desk, and took a quick glance underneath his desk as he sat down.

"Not here either..so that means, she went out the window." He thought, as his gaze moved to the opened window.

Erwin was still talking until he saw your notebook, picking it up.

"What's this?" Erwin questions. Levi simply answers, "It's Cadet ___'s"

"Oh, the new cadet that just came in this year?"

"Yes" Levi replied with his deadpan face on.

"You know the funny thing is, I saw Cadet ___ running down the stairs from the Survey Crops's floor this morning", he chuckled lightly, " She was in her pjs too" he smirk in amusement as the scene replayed in his head.

Levi's deadpan face twitched a little, " She's an interesting one..I guess." Hoping to change the subject as he ran his slender finger through his hair and sighs.

Commander Erwin still has a smile on his face said, " Don't tired yourself out, its the weekend, so relax a bit. If there's an emergency it will come." He patted Levi's back and left the room.

As soon as Levi hears his door close, he quickly strolled toward the opened window and leans out.

The soft night breeze brushes soothingly agaisnt his cheek, as he inhales in some fresh air into his lungs.

"Tch.." Levi clicks his tounge, "She got away.."

* Yes, you went out the window.. you should be fine, right? Its the 3rd floor. Hehe anyway, just letting you know, getting busy next week so there might be some delays in the update. Ch. 5 is out! ~ Thanks for reading~\^_^/* - Eikoko