Ch. 6 Clue

You half opens your eyes, then immediatly shutting them as the sunlight hits directly on your face.

Turning to the side, avoiding the sun, a wine bottle greets you.

You pull your head back to see more clearly, then slowly props yourself up.

"What day is it?" you question yourself, as you yawn and rub your sleepy eye.

Memories come flooding back, as you look at the sight in front of you.

The game last night had gone wild, the floor litter with unelegent postured fellow Cadets, papers, markers, beer, wine, and empty plates.

You prop your chin on the wood panel of the opened window.

You blink and stretch your arms out the window,as if grasping for something in the air.

Spacing out, as you start to hear voices out in the hallway.

"Eren!" you hear someone call out in the hallway.

"Eren~" you hear another voice call out much closer.

Hearing knocks here and there, then opening and closing of doors.

You turn yourself around, sliding your back down the wall until your butt made contact to the floor.

" what is all this noise? Isn't it Sunday?" You mutter under your breath, lightly rubbing you face.

Two knocks come knocking on the door of the room you are in. It slowly opens.

Petra's head peeks in, her eyes widen in suprise at the sight.

"___!" Petra whispers your name quietly as you two made eye contact.

Her head withdrew and looking out in the hallway

" You found him?" Another voice said in the hall.

The door now wide open, revals Moses following behind Petra as they quietly tip toed in.

Once they spot Eren on the floor, they retrieve him by half dragging and lifting him out the room.

Your body automatically responded, you got up and made an effort to pull up Eren's dangling arm.

He was just starting to wake up as you three carries him through the hallway.

" where are you taking him?" You asks descending down the stairs along side Petra, as Moses had Eren in a piggyback.

" to the lab", Petra replies " Hange wants to do some tests on him"

You watch Eren's sleeping face, until he starts opening his eyes.

"Hm?....." Eren lifts his head off Moses's shoulder, " what is going on here?" Rubbing his eyes.

Moses didn't reply and continues to lock Eren's legs in his arms in a piggyback.

Eren's eye now full open looks at you and asks, "where are we going?"

You smrik at Eren said, " they're going to run some tests on you"

"Tests? what kind of tests?" Eren struggles to get off Moses's back.

Eren fell backwards, his upper body now hanging down toward the ground.

"Wait!" Eren's fingers sctraching the ground like a cat.

"Levi was suppose to be on Eren 24/7", Moses finally spoke up still dragging Eren along.

"Yeah..", Petra said, "guess he was busy with something else. I hope he is okay" Petra worried.

You try your best not to think of Levi, as you grab Eren's arms so he is now housted in midair.

As you guys approach the lab grounds, Hange was already standing there to greet you.

Inside the building, Eren was immediatly tided up with both wrist together.

Eren suprised, "Hold on, why am I tied up? Didn't I agree to be part of the research?"

"Yes" Hange smiles, "but I'm afraid you might run away with this one"

With unexpectantly strong strength, Eren was drag by Hange to another room.

The door shut, and you guys began to hear horrifying nosies coming from the room.

Moses began to look pale and walked away from the sight.

Petra led you out with an arm around your shoulder.

"Oh right, ____, did you get my note?" Petra wonders as she looks at you.

"Note?" you look up thinking, "You mean the one about not drinking something at nightfall?"

Petra blows out a sight of relief, " Yes" her eyes gleams at you, "you didn't drink anything during that time, did you?"

"No" shaking your head, "but why is that?" you look at her questionably.

Petra began to explain as you two sat by a bench under a tree.

" I was going down the stairs last night and I heard some muttering down the hallway" "During that time, the Survey Crops is holding a small titan research meeting in the hall, and we know Hange will be a bit late, since she was giving her lecture in the library. My first thought was Hange, when I heard that muttering, I wasn't sure so I needed to check. For some reason the Survey Crops office hallway was quite dark, so you can barely see anything. I even tried the light switches and they were flicking dimly and died." Shivers ran down both of your spines as Petra continues, "So I stopped by the library to check on Hange, she was there lecturing and I spotted you. And as a new member of the Cadets, we corporals will look out for you. You've heard that Commander Hange can be a bit..how should I put it...weird sometimes?"

You nods in response, listening in.

"Well, before you came to join us as a cadet. Hange had told us about a side research she was doing. As a new cadet, who just came here not long ago, you will be taken advantage of." Petra facepalm at the thought as if she remebered something in the past. "Commander Hange even showed us some samples and they were colored liquid in small bottles. She even explained the effects of each of the liquids, but you know how she is with long long lectures. I don't know if anyone caught what she was saying. Just remeber this, don't drink anything that Hange might give you."

At that moment the door to the lab swings open.

Out came a half dead looking Eren wobbling out, with Commander Hange holding him up from behind smiling gayly.

"Ah~ what an eye opener~ that was refreshing. You should come more often Eren" she pats him hard on the back.

Causing Eren to stumble foward, luckily you and Petra was there to help.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and looks over.

Mikasa her red scarf up to her mouth was looking at you expressionless, said, "I'll take him from here."

"Ah..Okay" both of you hands Eren over, and watch as Mikasa carries Eren off.

"She is one strong girl.." You and Petra smilies and laughs as both of you said simultanously.

"Well" Petra sighs, "now that's done, I have to give this report to Levi"

"Okay, thank you for telling me about Hange.." You wave Petra goodbye.

"No problem, be careful" She smiles as she wave back and disappear into the building.